nightmares

Monday- narrators pov

After a long night of overthinking and little sleep, the rainbow haired girls alarm rang, awaking her from her sleep.

-ugh, 7am already??- she groaned, struggling to lift herself from her bed.

once she got out of bed she took a cold shower, followed by brushing her hair and teeth, getting dressed and preparing breakfast for her younger sister.

-breakfasts ready scoots!!- she shouted out, only to receive a cold 'K' in reply.

whilst waiting for her younger sister rainbow checked her phone and saw a message fro, applejack.

                                                                      jackie 🤠🤍

jackie-hey dashie, was wonderin' if u wanna go out 2 eat something during lunch today

dashie-hey jackie

-yea obviously!! ill see u later at skl :)

jackie-see ya :)

rainbow smiled down at her phone, she was so grateful to have someone like applejack as a friend, she looked up see that her sister had already came down and had begun eating her breakfast.

after the younger girl finished her breakfast they both made their way to school, this was a regular morning for the taller girl, rainbow wasn't accustomed to having breakfast, she always viewed it as 'unnecessary' and that it made her feel 'heavier' when playing sports.

both sisters continued walking in silence, they never talked much, mostly because whenever rainbow would try to establish a conversation with scootaloo, she'd get ignored or simply receive a plain answer. 

when the two girls arrived the separated ways and each walked to their respective class.

for the first time in, well- forever, rainbow dash arrived early to class, so she decided to settle down in her seat and rested her head on her table, not to sleep, just to rest, atleast that's what she thought.

half an hour had now gone by, and the bell to begin school had just rung. Applejack took a seat beside her sleeping friend, whom's hair was covering most of her face. applejack observed as the girl lightly snored, then she gently tucked a strand of her friends colorful hair behind her ear to get a better view of rainbows face. unlike usual, rainbow looked peaceful for once, nothing taking over her mind but her dreams.

'what could she be dreaming about?' the blonde thought to herself, just to get interrupted by the cyan girls voice.

-please,please don't leave, don't leave me like everyone else- she said with a quavering voice, but her eyes still shut. 

-hey,hey sugar, i'm here, you're safe.- the blonde gently shook her, making her slowly wake up.

-there there, dashie, are ya feeling alright- the blonde wiped some of the tears from the magenta eyed's cheek with her thumb

-yea jackie, just a bad dream, thanks- rainbow replied, gently removing the others hand from her cheek.

-ya sure? ya know you can tell my anythin'-

yes applejack. i'm sure. anyway, class is about to start soon so i'll just go to the bathroom quickly, i won't take long- before allowing her friend to answer she walked out.

rainbows pov-

I quickly thought of an excuse to get out of that room as soon as possible , went to the bathrooms and stood infront of the mirror. I can't believe i dreamed with her, again.

why am i like this? ugh i hope i didn't say anything weird. how could i have forgotten that i ALWAYS talk during dreams, what stupid stuff could i have said to make her this worried about me. what if i told her? nah i don't think i'm THAT stupid. welp whats the point of overthinking it now, whats said is said, i guess.

i turned around to start walking back to my class when bumped into something, or someone.

-oh hey rares- 

-why hello dear! sorry about that, i was just about to retouch my makeup for the theatre act-  she replied while applying powder on her forehead.

-the what now??-

- you didn't hear? there going to be a show going on at lunchtime, everyone in the school bought tickets-

-well i didn't- i replied with a shrug while letting out a chuckle.

-lucky for you i bought 2 tickets!! we can go together- rarity clapped her hands together like an excited toddler.

-nah rares it's fine, you know i'm not really interested in that typ-" 

- now don't decline my offer, that's just plain rude! you're going with my, now buts!- before i could even think of an excuse to not go, she grabbed her purse and left. 

i let out a deep sigh. 'guess ill have to go.'  i though to myself.