borrowed

this is a thank you to all of you who have supported my story so far, some of these people also write amazing storys so please go check their accounts out!!

 iluvvvme_

 axbmblb

 THEAWESOMEQUEEN_XO

 EeGalaxyPandaPower 

applejack102

 yesyes15 

thank you so much for all the support💞💞!! 

now lets get on with the story :)

the next morning//narrators pov:

applejack had just finished preparing breakfast, and was now trying to wake up the resting girl.

-"come on rainbow, you have to wake up, i already made breakfast" the blonde said while gently shaking the athlete.

- " ughh its too early let me sleep"  rainbow said, shifting herself to get more comfortable.

-"ah made bacon and pancakes..your favorite" 

this being said, the cyan girl quickly got out of bed and followed her friend to the kitchen, where breakfast was already served.

-"thanks again for the breakfast apples, you know how much i love your pancakes" said the cyan girl, eating the last bite from her food, she then helped pickup the dishes and began cleaning them. 

-"i see you liked my hoodie, huh?" rainbow said, not bothering to turn to stare at the farmer.

applejack looked at what she was wearing and blushed, it was rainbows oversized blue hoodie with her signature lightning symbol in the middle, she didn't even realize she was wearing it.

-"uh, ahm sorry rainbow, ah didn't-" the blonde was then cut off by the other.

-"it's fine apples, you don't need to apologize, you fell asleep outside yesterday and i put it on you so you wouldn't get cold, you can keep it" she said, now drying her hands with a kitchen towel, and turning to face the blonde.

-"thanks dashie, but how did ah get to bed if ah fell asleep outside?" she asked confused, partly already guessing what the answer was.

-"oh i just carried you, i didn't want to wake you up and stuff" rainbow said while scratching the back of her neck.

applejack blushed again, luckily the cyan girl didn't realize as her phone was ringing one again.

-"oh uh, sorry this is scoots, i have to answer, i'll be right back" applejack nodded as rainbow picked up the phone.

-"hey scoots, what's up?"

-"come pick me up from sweetie belles, also rarity wants to talk to you and she said to not bring applejack" scootaloo replied plainly.

-"uhhh, okay? i'll be there in 10, see ya" rainbow replied, slightly weirded out as to why rarity want to talk to her alone.

-"k bye" scootaloo then hung up the phone, rainbow had already gotten used to scootaloo ignoring her, so she didn't think much of it.

rainbow then walked towards the couch where the farm girl was sitting.

-"who was it?" applejack asked, turning off the tv.

-"scootaloo, she told me to go pick her up from raritys"

-"want me to drive ya there? it is quite far" applejack said with a smile.

-"uhh no it's fine, i'm going to talk to rarity for a while, and i wouldn't want to make you wait" rainbow replied with a nervous chuckle, she didn't want to tell appplejack about what rarity said, maybe rarity was planning something for her and she wouldn't want to be the one to ruin the surprise.

-"okay.." applejack looked away, she felt as if rainbow was hiding something from her but didn't know what. 

'what if she likes rarity' the blonde thought as she played with her hair. 'and what if she likes rarity, why would i care?' 'she probably does like her, she is prettier, nicer, smarter and so much more, who wouldn't like rarity? why would i think that rainbow would like someone like me?'

 applejack could fell tears form in her eyes, but was quick to wipe them away before her friend noticed 'why am ah crying? god your so stupid applejack' she thought once again to herself. 

-"well, i've got get going aj, i'll text you when i get home"  applejack turned to look at her friend as she spoke.

-"sure thing sugarcube, see ya" she waved as the cyan girl walked out the door. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hey guys, sorry for the short chapter, i just wanted to publish something before school starts again, hope you enjoyed this chapter, and if you have any suggestions please lmk :) have great day, thank you for reading <33