NANCY

Author's pov:

Steam,fire and sweat. This are the factors of a kitchen not just any kitchen, this kitchen is a battle field for the best chef In Paris and only one out of two chefs has to fight they way to that title.

Nancy with her skills has been cooking for an hour and thirty minutes sweating under the intense heat and steam putting her dish together before the time runs out.

Clementine was looking at Nancy and saw how fast she was and looked worried that she may loose to her and she hates Nancy to the bone

Ten more seconds chefs, the MC said as he did the count down. Ten, nine, eight. Tension rise as the two chef finish rounding up their food. Nancy add the beef to her food but forgot to add the cheese. Oh shit I forgot the cheese, Nancy said has she quickly grabbed the cheese and ganesh the food with it.

Five, four, three, two, one, chefs back away from your food, the MC commanded. The chef step away for the judges to taste their food, Nancy looks at her food and was bold, proud and happy that she made it done on time and looks delicious too.

The judges tasted chef Clementine food and nodded yes and moved to Nancy food for tasty, taking a bit out of the food the judges looked at her and then on her food drop the spoon and walk back to their seat. For a moment Nancy felt nervous and she prayed silently. People watching it live on television felt scared that she may loose this battle.

The MC came up and started the announcements, the judges has decided the winner, they said you all tied but there is only one winner in here. He opens the paper and looks into it. Chef Clementine your food was delicious perfectly cook. Clementine smile knowing that she will win and she looked at Nancy whose head was high looking a little disappointed but nevertheless she stands strong.

But you did not give the actual food theme they were looking for so we have to let you go. MC said it with a sorry face and faced Nancy, chef Nancy yours was given the theme their ask for and it was more than delicious so le gagnant du concours de cuisine de Cette annexe en chef Nancy Dan sune salve d'applaudissements tour monde(The winner for this year cooking competition is chef nancy a round of applause everyone).

Everyone cheering both on the TV and those watching the TV all cheered for her. Nancy's hands were on her chest reliefed that she won. Clementine heart broke to pieces and tears fell down her cheeks but the hate grew stronger as she walkout of the place.

A lady opens a room door late at night and looked tired, moving towards the bed she removes her apron from her slim body, removed her chef cap and unclipped her brown long hair and fall on the bad closing her deep brown eye to sleep, her phone started beeping but she was fast asleep

Stop calling her dear she must be sleeping right now let her rest, Nancy's father Achille said to his wife Sophia who kept calling Nancy. I just want to check on her, congratulate her and see how she is doing after a big win. I know my love but you can do it tomorrow please let her rest dear okay Nancy is already a woman.

Hello everyone 👋 am new here🧏 and this is my Frist book📖 on wattpad. you read it this far thank you💜 so much and I would love❤️ if you could show support 💛I promise this book is not a waste of your time ☺️