COOKING

Louis Pov:

The show started and everyone was in their place. 3 2 1, the show started and the announcer called me out, I got out and wave to the audience and to the camera.

Hello guys welcome to day two of Louis cook and talk show, yesterday we had two chef and we did some questions and answers. So on today's episode we are going to be cooking but before anything else please give up for chef Nancy and Clementine. Everyone clapped and cheered as they both walk in wear a chef suit and cap black flat shoes and their hair tide to the back.

Ok chefs on today's episode we are going to be cooking with a special guest and in this episode you are going to compete with this chef and anyone who wins will compete with me last, do you understand. They nodded and I called in our guest. Ladies and gentlemen please welcome on stage chef William.

Audience cheered for him when he stepped in, he waved to them and I sign for them to stop. Alright let's get down to business.

The three of you will cook food of my choice and I will call three people from the audience to be be the judges. Anyone who wins this round will cook against me in the next round. Ok I need three people from the audience. People rise they hand and I kept looking.

I pick two ladies and a man, I couldn't pick Charlotte even dou she was raising her hands up and screaming pick me. cause she is William girlfriend and Nancy best friend, that why I didn't pick her.

Ok Chefs, je veux que vous prépariez une soupe de boeuf garnie de persil ( chef I want you to prepare beef soup garnish with parsley). I rang the bell and the three of them started.

William did his cooking very calmly didn't move much, he went to the ingredients table pick all what he needs and started cooking, he kept a smiling face on and kept cooking. That one thing I like about William very cool with his cooking

Clementine on left hand was moving about looking for some more ingredients. She started cooking and made a mess in her cooking table, she looked impatient while she cook kept hissing and cursing and that is not a good concept of a good chef how did she even graduated with sure behaviour in the kitchen. Not to lie she is an excellent cook in fact one of the best, that was one of the reasons I loved her while we were dating.

Nancy on right hand was smooth not too messy but cool face. She does things one by one, the way she cut with knife, her movements around her table. She gathered all her ingredients in one place at once and kept quiet throughout the cooking process. Yes I did love Clementine but for Nancy is like never before, I freeze anytime I want to talk to her, my breath is taken anytime I see her up close. is this how love at Frist sight feels. I was lost in through as I watched her cook. No wonder Denise is protecting her and Charlotte they are both gorgeously beautiful, am not even sure if that is a word.

The time was up and I stopped them from cooking. William's food looks clean, neat and delicious, Clementine's food looks delicious and Nancy's food looks simple, neat and delicious.

Judges are you ready to taste the food, I asked as face them. They nodded and the three of them brought their food forward.

William service his food Frist and the judges tasted it and they nodded.

Frist judge: I like the texture of the beef, your soup is ten out of ten every thing is perfect but it is not giving me the franch way of cooking beef soup.

The second and third judge all agree on that facts. Then Nancy serviced her's next.

Second judge: omg this sooo good, the beef is cook perfectly, the soup looks simple but it has multiple taste inside, a ten out of ten for me I love it but it looks too simple for me.