Charlotte and William plan

Nancy Pov:

Who should Work together. Denis asked walk in with his pyjamas. Well I was telling her that Louis is perfect guy for her that they should work together. Charlotte said with a smile.

No I don't think that is a good idea she hasn't gotten over the last break up so let her rest ok. Denis said. Oh come on she is 25 not 18, she is not a child anymore just let her be. Charlotte added.

I was overwhelmed by the way they were talking about whether or not I should have a boyfriend. Okay you guys look I know Louis is a nice guy I love his work in the kitchen and I may consider working with him, but for now i don't think I want a boyfriend for now. Can we please sleep I am so tired. I added and they stop arguing about it.

Ok ok good night girls sleep tight, he said as he blows us a kiss and went to his room, he left our room and Charlotte started talking. Nancy I know you have a crush on Louis it is written all over your face, Charlotte said with smile on her face.

I just look and at an instant I felt blood ruching to my face. I hmm I don't have a crush on Louis, I said avoiding eye contact with her and I started rubbing my fingers together.

Nancy your face is red cause you are blushing, your rub your hands together when you lie and you are also avoiding eye contact. Nancy you like him just come clean you don't have to act tough in front of me we are more than besties we are sisters of different blood and you know I also have your back.

She was right I should just come out clean, but one thing about Charlotte is that if she says a guy is perfect for me and I confirm that I also like that person, she will make sure we end up together dating. Yes Charlotte I have a crush on Louis, and it is just a crush I don't really like him that much. And besides he has a girlfriend.

Oh Nancy you heard him when he told the press that he is not dating her anymore, I say you give him a chance, I promise you he his really a good guy, take it from me.

Ok but for now he is still a crush, I said pointing my finger. okay, get some sleep tomorrow is a big day, Charlotte said as she lay back to sleep.

Louis Pov:

The next day came fast, I was at the show two hours early to put things in place, William came and hour later because he will part of today's show.

Eight on dot the reports came ready to fish out any new gossip. Clementine came in Frist, wearing a tight fitted blue short dress long sleeve and the back of the dress had an opening space. she stood In front of media press for them too take photos and videos of her, she loves all this kind of attention.

So chef  is true that you and chef Louis are no longer dating, the press asked. I must say what happened yesterday was a huge misunderstanding and he came apologise for us to come back together so I had no choice but to say yes cause I love him to much, she said as she looked at me to come join her.

I had no choice but to play along cause this show is run under my father establishment. Yes my father has one of the biggest media companies in the world, top 3, I must say and I ask him if he let me run my show on his channel, I never thought he threaten me with this.

I got close and Clementine hug me tight. Sir is what she is saying true, they asked and I smiled. Yes hmm we are back together now, I said as I looked over and I saw Nancy and Charlotte looking at me, I felt like I did something bad something like I was cheating on Nancy. But we are not dating and I don't like the way she was rude and the way she ignores me,so why feel this way.

Charlotte Pov:

What! I through they have broken up why are they back together, I said as I looked at Nancy who seems sad about what she heard, now I feel bad for forcing her to accept Louis last night.

Nancy why don't you go backstage to go change I want to see William okay, I said and she nodded and walked to the back stage, Denis went to go park the car and went looking for William and I saw him in a room changing his cloth to a chef outfit. Must not lie he looks hot in it and couldn't help but smile, so many women will jealous I have him.

Hmm hot chef am afraid my position as your girlfriend will be deadly, I said as I move forward to him while he smiled and grabbed my waist and give a kiss. You are forever the one and only women in this heart of mine, I kept laughing as he showed me with kisses.

Oh yeah less I forget I want to ask a question, is Louis back with Clementine cause of what I heard outside, I asked.

Nope he is only doing it for his father. His father threatened to cancel his show if he doesn't accept Clementine to be girlfriend again, so he just acting it for seven days still the show is over, he explained and i understood.

What of the help I asked you to do for me love, he asked. Oh yeah I talked to her last night and yes she has a crush on your friend and I told her to give him a try, but she saw what Louis did today and I don't think she will be happy to talk to him again, I explained.

Oh thanks for trying love I will tell Louis about it, he said. Ok I got to go now the show will soon start, he finished up and grabbed me by the wrist and walk to the vip sit and seat me down. Someone will bring Denis here, he said as he kissed me and went to the stage.

Some minutes past and Denis was here and he sit beside me.
Why are we not among the audience, he asked looking confused. We are VIP that is why we are seated here, the view is much better here.

Oh is it because of your boyfriend, look Charlotte I still don't like this guy my eye is still on him, he said as he sat comfortably on the chair and I just laughed because Denis will have to accept William and even Louis too and I will make sure both Nancy and Louis end up together.