Click here to view the strategy 10.41

Click here to view the strategy for turning around a wealthy young abandoned husband 10.41

Both men fell to the left.

In the middle of falling, Mo Zhiyang felt a stab of pain in his arm. 

"Yang Yang!"

Rong Yichen fell down and had no time to check himself, "Yang Yang, are you okay?"

"It hurts~" Mo Zhiyang burst into tears and covered his arm. Blood had seeped out from between his fingers. When he fell down, the bullet still grazed his arm.

Seeing the blood, Rong Yichen's heart was bleeding, "Yang Yang." He helped him cover his arm, "I'll take you to bandage right away. Yang Yang, don't be afraid."

"Chen!"

  Seeing him picking up the other person to leave, Li You refused to let him go and raised his gun at him, "If you dare to walk out of here, don't blame me for being rude. Do you know what I will do?"

"Then do you know what I will do? This is my territory, Li You, and I am very angry now." Rong Yichen's voice became colder, "But I don't want to get entangled with you now. If I slow down, Yang Yang will bleed more. Let's talk about the things between us later."

Li You wanted to say something, but a gun was pressed against his back, "Chen!" He could only watch helplessly as he carried the man out.

Mo Zhiyang was in his arms, his lips turned pale due to pain. He suddenly turned to look at Liyou standing in the room and showed a provocative smile: My man is my man after all.

This smile was something Li You couldn't bear. How dare this kind of trash mock him?

"Chen, if you and him have to die, will he still love you? He won't, he will only consider himself." This man named Mo Zhiyang is definitely not simple. Li You believes in intuition.

Hearing these words, before Rong Yichen could refute, he noticed that the person in his arms was getting shivering and getting more frightened, so he coaxed softly, "Don't be afraid, Yang Yang, we're leaving now."

"Sh*t!"

Li You watched the two people leave, kicked the already crumbling door panel hard. He kicked it behind his back, causing the door to fall directly and hit the ground.

Instead of going to the hospital, Rong Yichen was afraid that something would happen on the road, so he could only take the person home first, and then call a private doctor to check, "Don't be afraid, Yang Yang."

"Mm." Mo Zhiyang closed his eyes, but his eyelids still kept shaking, and he was still in shock.

After examination, the personal doctor determined that it was just a skin injury, so Rong Yichen let go and asked him to leave the bandaging tools and iodine anti-inflammatory medicine, and asked Xiao Xu to send the person away.

"Yang Yang." Rong Yichen sat beside the bed and rolled up his T-shirt, "Don't be afraid, you must wash it, otherwise it will become inflamed."

Mo Zhiyang lowered his eyes and gritted his teeth to endure the pain of the iodine rubbing on the wound, "Who is that person? He said he was your childhood sweetheart."

"Well, Li You did grow up with me." Rong Yichen talked to him as gently as possible, diverting his attention. "His father is a very famous godfather and he is close to my father. I was sent there to study when I was a child. We grew up together, but I don't like him. Riyu is a very possessive person. The people who have been around me over the years have not ended well. Once, he gouged out the eyes of a person who looked at me too much."