1- The train

It felt different this year. After my brother, Harry Potter, left the school for good everyone was happier, content, cheerful, and looking forward to the year.

I was in my 5th year and I was in slytherin. little did people know my brother was almost put into slytherin but he didn't tell anyone because he was ashamed.

now me and my brother didn't always get along but at the end of the day we were all that we had.

as soon as I walk into platform 9 3/4 I could see my friends. Theodore nott AKA Theo, Pansy Parkinson, Lorenzo Berkshire AKA Enzo, and Mattheo Riddle AKA Matt. me and Pansy always got a long and luckily we were ALWAYS dormates. Now Theo and Matt were best friends with draco but draco graduated last year and was off with astoria Greengrass but the thing is we always were together if one of us was sick the others would skip class and just chill with them now I haven't seen any of them at all this summer because my aunt was like " no you cant go to your friends house for the entire summer your going to be helping me clean the ENTIRE house from TOP TO BOTTOM" like what but anyways as soon as I saw matt I ran up to him and jumped on his back scaring him and continuing to point his want at me while turning around.

" Oh Hey Mel, how was your summer I have got to tell you all about this movie I watched over the summer it was so funny" [Oh BTW you are Melody Potter] " Hey matt, it was TERRIBLE my aunt made me clean the house all the time" she said as she went and hugged all of her other friends

" Hey Mel" Pansy says as she hugs me back. " well hello to you too mel. I hope this school year will be better than the last one" enzo whisper yells at you as hugging and smiling to him. " You forgot someone" Theo says as he hugs me and gives me a french kiss, that was one of our inside jokes. " well she should probably get on the train now Matt says CLEARLY jealous at me hugging all the other boys. I mean i would say i have a crush on Mattheo but he also has a record of smashing girls every chance he gets, but he does flirt with me a lot but i might just be a friend thing.

as we make our way on the train we find a place to sit and all start to tell the other about our summer, the entire time matt was just staring at me. Once we get to school we all head to the carriages and sit down as I sit next to Pansy and lean my head on Matt because I was extremely exhausted from the night before I had not been able to sleep because I was so anxious to go back to school. Once there we get to the great hall and sit down me sitting down first them Theo and Enzo opposite from me, Pansy and Matt on either side of me as I get to finishing my conversation with Enzo McGonagall starts to talk and gets every one of the first years sorted and then there was the traditional start of term speech, everybody respected her and listened because she scared every single one of the students last year there was this cocky first year and started talking to one of his friends and after that week I never heard him again. as we finish our food and head up to our common room matt comes running up and say " did you hear they are going to be switching up the dormates and just be picking out random names from a hat ironically their doing it out of the sorting hat" "wow that must be crazy but I said because I am definitely not getting Pansy this year again after last years incident with the party in our dorm even if they pick our names together they would just veto it.

I check the list of all the names on the bulletin board we have In the common room I see my name pop up and then......and M, A, T, T, H, E, O, R, I, D, D, L, E, "mattheo Riddle" I say

A/N- thank you for reading this and i hope you think i did well by the way this is my first ever book and i think it turned out pretty well oh dont forget to save and vote

WC: 785