4. classes part 1

I woke up at 6 am this morning. wow. I can't believe I really woke up when my alarm went off, anyways I need to get up. ughhh. Okay let's just get up and get dressed. where is my uniform? OH, there it is. okay 

Time Skip to after she gets ready

Mel goes to the Great Hall and gets a bagel with cream cheese. she is sitting all by herself so she eats really quickly. So when the rest of the group comes in she is walking out. they barely even recognized her because they are so used to her being fast asleep at that point so when she said hi all of them ignored her. she was very taken aback when her best friends didn't say hi back to her but instead started laughing at her, so she started back to the table. 

"Hey Losers, what was that about" she says walking back to the table and sitting next to Matt. 

"what I'm not a loser" Matt says obviously joking. 

" y'all just laughed at me when I said hi"Mel says while crossing her arms. 

"WAIT- THAT WAS YOU!!!" pansy says clearly 

"Yeah that was me to be honest we all thought you were passed out asleep" 

"to be honest we all thought you were passed out asleep" Enzo says stuffing his mouth full of cereal. 

"okay I need to finish getting ready for the day and wait, what time is it" 

"8 am" 

"CRAP, I have 30 minutes bye." Mel says RUNNING out of the Great Hall. 

"wait a moment school starts in 1 hour" 

"yeah, but she has morning detention in Snape's class she was talking and laughing during a test with me I should probably go too but I don't really care tho" Matt says finishing up his coffee 

" yeah your going to detention we have way too much quiditch practice to have detention" 

time skip to Snape's classroom

"hey There bestie" I say walking into Snape's classroom.

"Hello, Miss Potter, How might you be?" Snape says 

" OMG! I actually woke up on time!! LIKE WHAT!?!"

"WHAT! you did?!?" 

so if you guys are confused about me and Snape well he hated harry but the thing is he always LOVED me I didn't know why but I ran with it until Harry told me that he found out that he was in love with our mother.... I came up with a thing that Harry had our mothers eyes Ron had my moms hair and Lilly was wicked smart like Hermione well the thing is my friend group could also kill him and get away with it if they wanted to. so I always figured out a way to get detention with Snape so we could talk more than just in class and this time I had to come early because he was the one I talked to about my crush with Matt well and this time he gave detention to Matt as well so I had to come early to talk to him without the trouble that Matt would figure out what we were talking about.

after about 25 minutes of talking Matt walks into the room with a piece of toast with Nutella on it stuffing it in his mouth quickly before I could notice. 

after we had the detention it was DADA so we just stayed there. once everybody come in Snape started teaching and went on about a spell about spells for housework, I don't even know. well he went on, and on, and on, and on, about this and I don't usually fall asleep in DADA but today I was just bored out of my mind and I fell asleep on Mattheo..... after class was done Matt woke me up and Snape was like:

" Miss Potter, please come here" Snape says trying to embarrass me. 

Once everyone was out Snape sat down and said "What was that all about" crossing his legs and putting elbows on his desk clearly interested about what was going on during that class.

"well I mean I'm sorry but this class was really boring and we were sitting together and I just fell asleep" 

time skip to 2nd period potions with professor Slughorn 

*I think you know where I'm going with this y'all*

I left my book In my dorm so I had to go and get it but when I got there professor was already teaching and since all of my teachers love me they didn't give me a detention slip. I go and stand next to Matt and the prof goes on and on about amortentia well the entire time i keep moving away from Matt because he put WAY too much cologne on 

" why do you keep moving away, girl?"

"Okay, not hating on you, but you put away too much cologne on today."

"girl- 1) i didn't put on any cologne this morning i was way too late to do that and 2) have you been listening to what the prof was saying" Matt said with a HUGE smirk on his face. thats when i realized what he was talking about and lets just say i walked away and he stayed where he was that time. 

A/N: ITS MY BIRTHDAY AHA 

I just got home a few minutes ago from getting my annual free birthday drink from Dutch Bros and guess what 

I GOT OLIVIA RODRIGO TICKETS AHHGHGH, although the tickets are for august tho but i don't really care. I WAS APART OF THE BAZARDVARK ERA, so when i got the tickets i started almost screaming but right now i am re-listening to the albums so i can be prepared for august! Yay! 

anyways 

QOTD: who is your favorite singer/artist right now

WC:955