2- Dorms

A/N- ik that this song doesn't really have anything to do with the story but it is one of my favorites so deal with it:)

I check the list of all the names on the bulletin board we have In the common room I see my name pop up and then......and M, A, T, T, H, E, O, R, I, D, D, L, E, "mattheo Riddle" I say out loud and slowly trying to piece together what they were saying " Yes, what did I do wrong now?" Mattheo says as he's smirking at me while reading the sheet. " OMG, Yes!!" " what's that suppose to mean?" me and Theo say at the exact same time. 

Theo was Matt's old roommate for about... oh yeah 5 years. 

" well I mean........ But.... Just forget it" Mattheo said as me and Theo sit there smirking at him just realizing that we're making fun  of him. " were just joking, mate I don't care I'm with Enzo anyways" " no fair, mate but okay" mattheo says while putting his arm around my shoulders and putting his chin on his my head while I am crossing my arms pissed at him " well I think we should get going, shall we?" I say to Mattheo and theo while giving matt my hand

" we shall, m'lady" matt says while taking my hand 

once we get to our dorm 

"hey I think I'm going to take a nap" I say while putting my purse on my nightstand. " Okay, darling"says matt as hes sitting on his bed reading a book. 

Time skip to dinner 

"Hey, Mel!" enzo says as i walk in the great hall "hey enz"after just talking to everyone dumbledore brings up the food and everything goes great. all of us go to the common room and just talk until pansy goes and asks "wanna play truth or dare" everyone agrees. "Enzo you go first" "fine, theo truth or dare" "Dare always" theo says. " out of pansy and mel which one would you kiss" " umm i mean mel think idk, mate" " wow okay mate" enzo says. " okay my turn, mel, truth or dare?" " Truth" " okay.... do you really miss your brother" " no not really" " wow, savage" pansy says " okay then, pansy truth or dare" "okay then, dare" " i dare you to text draco that you miss him " " what?!?" " go ahead"

(after pansy texts draco) "okay matt, truth or dare" " truth" " okay, do you still have a crush on mel?", "umm" just as he is about to answer Pansy's phone rings." It's draco, what do i do?" " answer it " all of us say at the same time " put it on speaker" enzo says clearly invested in this. " hey draco, Yeah yeah oh umm just bad day no its fine you stay there no im just kinda tipsy, but nice talking to you, you jerk he thought i was in trouble" 

A/N- this is a little bit shorter today. sorry about that but please vote, comment, and save

oh and also hope you like it 

MWAH <33333

WC: 530