1 - New home ✧.*

Neteyam pov

..

Neteyam looked out the window ignoring his bickering siblings. After 12 hours of driving from state to state they finally made it to Orlando. Neteyam already missed California. The anxious thoughts were rushing through his mind.

How was he going to fit in?

How would him and Miles work with this long distance?

They were eating at his brain. That was until someone tapped him on his shoulder. He removed is airpods and turned to his sister Kiri who looked surprisingly happy.

"Dad said to make sure you have all your stuff because we are almost at the house." she smiled at him.

He hummed in response then put his airpods back in. He gathered his stuff and put it in a bag, he then returned to looking at the bright blue skies. 

After another thirty minutes or so the family finally arrived at their new house. This house was way bigger then their old home. His sibling rushed out the car and into the house to get the biggest bedroom first but they were met with rooms already picked out for them and their stuff was already unpacked. Neteyam then found his room which he happened to get the second biggest one after the Master of course. He hopped on his bed and texted his boyfriend Miles.

BAE . 😍😍

Me

We made it

BAE . 😍😍

Good tho I miss youuuu alr 🙁

Me

Me too ...

Neteyam sat his phone down and walked downstairs. 

"hey mom!" he yelled.

"Yes baby?"

"What's for dinner?" he asked as he walked into the kitchen.

"Well actually we're going to the Metkayina family for dinner." she smiled.

"Metka- what?" he asked confused.

"Metkayina son and they actually have a son your age so maybe you guys will become friends!" she added.

Neteyam nodded then went to look for his brother Lo'ak. He found Lo'ak in his room staring out the window. He looked upset about something.

"What's wrong baby bro?" Neteyam laughed.

"I want to go home plus Mya just broke up with me." he sighed.

"Oh."

Neteyam walked over to where Lo'ak was then looked at the view with him.

"Me too though. It's already hotter here plus i don't know how me and Miles are going to work." he sighed.

"Well you know what they say about long distance relationships, it never wor-"

"Kids come on!" Jake yelled cutting off Lo'ak in the process.

Neteyam and Lo'ak rushed down the stairs and out the front door into the car. They all hopped in their Lincoln SUV and put on their seat belts.