3 - His looks ₊˚ପ⊹

Ao'nung pov

..

-There it was, the wave I've been waiting for this whole day to ride. It was huge. Bigger than I ever expected. Today was the day. I paddled quickly away from it as fast as I could. I began to stand up on my board, with the wave catching up with me and I began to ride it. The wave closed in on me and I could barely see the opening but I strongly believed that I could do it, and I did.

----------------------

Ao'nung was scrolling on TikTok when someone knocked on his door. 

"Come in!" he shouted from his bed.

He was met with his sister standing out the door all dressed up smiling like she just rode a pony.

"Ao'nung the guests are almost here! I'm so excited, aren't you?" she asked.

"I guess, though you look pretty." he forced a smile at her. 

He wasn't lying about his sister looking pretty. She was all dressed up, her hair was extra curly today, and she even painted her nails.

"Thank you brother!" she returned the smile. 

"Well i'm going to see what Rotxo is doing, bye!" she said as she walked out the door.

"Bye." he replied.

Ao'nung sighed then got up to look at himself in the mirror. To be honest he didn't even look that bad but he knew his parents were probably going to throw a fit. He decided to wear a black compression shirt and his Nike sweatpants. He threw on his shark necklace and some wristbands. His hair was a little wet but it looked good so he left it be. He was ready now. 

He finally thought to come downstairs and see what everyone was doing but once he got to the stairs the family was already here. Ao'nung decided to fix his posture and put a smirk on his face. As he walked downstairs one of the boys caught his eye. He was a dread head and he was wearing a grey and blue shirt with white jeans. He was staring right back at Ao'nung.

Ao'nung stood right in front of him and looked the boy up and down then back in his eyes. 

"And this is my oldest son Ao'nung." his dad said.

"Hey." he said. 

Ao'nung swore that he saw this boy blushing.

"Nice to meet you guys! I'm Jake, this is my amazing wife Neytiri, my youngest daughter Tuktirey but you can call her Tuk. This is my youngest son Lo'ak, my oldest daughter Kiri, and my oldest son Neteyam." Jake finished.

'Neteyam' I like that. 

"Well right now I have some food cooking on the grill so Jake do you wanna hang out back and the kids can go to their rooms?" his dad recommended. 

"Sure! Behave kids!" Jake replied.

Somehow everyone ended up in Ao'nungs' room on his floor in a circle playing some name game but Ao'nung wasn't listening to a word they were saying till they all looked at him. He fixed his eyes on his sister.

"What?" he asked.

"Are you going to speak brother?" she replied.

"Fine I guess. My name is Ao'nung and i'm 18 and my favorite color is black." he answered.

They all got quiet after Ao'nung spoke he decided to go back to watching tiktok until his girlfriend, Mae texted him.

MY LOVER . ♡

Ao'nung

Yes ml ?

Why is Aria texting me saying you 'tried' to kiss her?