5 - Alone ☄. *. ⋆

Neteyam pov

- Sometimes when you've moved to a new place you think it will be better, right? But I guess I was wrong. There's nothing different or better about this 'place'. I wanna go home, I wanna feel like myself again. But how can I?

-----------------------------

"Brother please don't do anything stupid." Kiri said yelling and the high teen in Ao'nung's arms.

"Okay 'mom'." Neteyam joked.

"We're serious Neteyam." Lo'ak added.

Neteyam nodded in response then dragged himself up the stairs into Ao'nung room. For a him to only be high he sure did seem drunk too. Neteyam fell back onto Ao'nungs' bed and sighed loudly. Ao'nung stared at him weirdly before closing the door behind him. He joined Neteyam on the bed but instead of laying down he just sat up.

"Your bed is soft." Neteyam giggled.

"Thank you, I guess." Ao'nung replied

"So that girl from lunch, let me guess she's your girlfriend huh?" Neteyam asked.

"Yeah."

"Oh you have good taste then."

"mmm."

There was an uncomfortable silence in the room and even though it didn't really bother Neteyam he did really want to get to know the other teen boy. "Are you seeing anyone." Ao'nung asked. Neteyams' eyes quickly moved over to Ao'nung with a little smile in them. "Yeah."

"Oh cool, what's her name?" Ao'nung asked.

"Her..." Neteyam mumbled.

Neteyam felt panic rush through his body. He didn't know what Ao'nung would think about him.

Will I scare him away?

"So your..." Ao'nung asked.

"Gay."

"Well what's his name? Tell me about him."

He's not weirded out?

"Okay umm, his name is Miles, he's 18, and umm he's really sweet and loving but he can be very flirty and touchy at times which I don't mind but you know I still like my space. He's also really cute" he smiled.

Ao'nung nodded in response.

He watched as Neteyam fell back onto the bed again, closing his eyes before yawning. He rubbed his eyes then turned around to face Ao'nung.

"Not as cute as you though~" he mumbled laughing a little.

Why did I say that! 

"What?

Great now he's weirded out.

Neteyam wanted to say something but all he could feel was his subconscious rushing over him causing him to fall fast asleep.

-------------------------

The sun beamed through the grey curtains straight to Neteyam's face. He felt the radiation on his skin causing him to groan lightly. He had no clue where he was but he knew this wasn't his room. 

He rubbed his eyes before sitting up but was startled by the sleeping boy in the same bed as him.

What the hell is this!

Neteyam tried to get a sense of what happened last night but everything was a blur. He slowly lifted the cover off his body trying not to wake the other teen boy. As Neteyam almost made it out the bed, he heard a raspy voice come from the boy.