4 - Pretty boy .ೃ࿐

Ao'nung pov

- You know I've been doing something thinking and I've come to realize how quick you can catch feelings for someone. Of course I've never experienced this because I don't really like people but oh my Lord, did I know that you could catch feelings this quick. 

------------------------------

Ao'nung was finishing up his papers up when the teacher called him up to his desk. "Ao'nung come here, please." the teacher said. Ao'nung hopped from his seat and walked up to the teacher's desk. "Yes?" he replied. "Please go check on Neteyam." Ao'nung chuckled softly before giving the teacher a confused look. "What?" he slightly laughed. The teacher sighed deeply before speaking up again. "I said go check on Neteyam." Ao'nung rolled his eyes then huffed out a quiet 'okay'.

As Ao'nung roamed the halls to the bathroom he received a few looks from boys and girls in the hallway. He was used to people staring at him but not this way, they looked mad at him about something. Though he could care less.

"Pretty boy, you in here?" Ao'nung said while walking in the bathroom.

He stopped at the sight of Neteyam holding onto the sink looking at himself in the mirror. 

"What are you doing?" Ao'nung smirked.

Neteyam sighed loudly before turning to look at Ao'nung. "Please go back to class."

"Um no. The teacher told me to come and check on you so that's what i'm going to do." he replied.

"There's nothing to check on." 

"Clearly there is if you're sitting here crying in the school bathroom." he laughed.

"Shut up." Neteyam huffed out.

"No thanks." 

Neteyam wiped his eyes then roughly pushed pass Ao'nung walking back to class.

Excuse him.

----------------------------

"Ao'nung! My man!" Rotxo yelled.

"Hey bro!" Ao'nung said walking over to the lunch table.

As he walked over there he noticed the new kids sitting with them already and Tsireya seemed to be so fascinated by the big forehead one. He took a seat next to Neteyam since the red head one was sitting next to Rotxo.

"So?" Rotxo spoke.

"So what?" Ao'nung asked.

"So do you have any classes with Mae?" he replied.

"Nah, I don't care though." Ao'nung said while taking a bit of his sandwich.

"Bro!" That's your girlfriend! Don't you want to be with her?" Rotxo asked.

"No it does rea-"

"Ao'nung! Baby!" Mae screamed from the door.

Ao'nung rolled his eyes then forced a smile on his face as he girlfriend ran over to him.

Not today.

"Hey my love." he said kissing her lips.

After they finished kissing she turned to look at everyone sitting at the table and smiled. "Hi, my names Mae." she said introducing herself. They all smiled back at her waving then returning to do what they were doing, except for Neteyam he seemed to be intrigued by her. "I think I have a class with you." he randomly blurted out. "Oh really what class?" she asked. "Math with Mrs. Adams." Neteyam replied. "Oh you do!" she squealed.