Chapter 1: Our Home

It has been four months since Sherlock Holmes and William James Moriarty moved to Switzerland. It hadn't taken them too long to get used to their new life and new surroundings. Truth is, William absolutely loved Switzerland. Their house location was very much to both of their likings, especially William.

Once they got out of the plane, they immediately go to their hotel to put away their luggage before getting into their Uber to car dealership. While getting off their plane and William offered to go retrieve their luggages, Sherlock received a call from Mycroft, and this is how it went.

"Hey Mycky, I just landed. Why are you calling me?" Sherlock asked over the phone. "Hey Sherly, hope the flight went well" Sherlock scoffed as he remembered the awful baby who kept crying on the plane. "Some stupid baby kept crying and I couldn't even rest! Fortunately, William offered to calm the baby down and he was a natural at it."

Mycroft chuckled as he continued. "Well, that is good. However, I am calling to tell you something tiny I forgot to tell you in London..." Sherlock arched his eyebrow as he asked. "Tiny?" "I may or may not have bought a car for you" Sherlock widened his eyes. "What?!" He yelled, making the other people at the airport glaring at him.

"Listen.. Listen. Wouldn't it be more convenient to drive your own car than to take Uber every time? I don't want you to rent a car and besides, I already paid in full for the car. You cannot refuse. I will send over the details later but you should go and claim it. It's a black G-Wagon. I consult with Albert. William will love it too"

"Well brother, thank you very much. That is very kind of you, I'm sure William would love it too"

"Well I mean you will both spend... quite a lot on your house" Sherlock laughed. "I mean it is a Victorian style house on a nature site far from the busy city, it is pretty amazing"

"I'm sure, well. I won't take any more of your time now, call me when you got to the house alright?"

William was so quite shocked upon hearing this new information, they were grateful. It took them an hour to go through the paperwork and confirmed it was really their car but once they did, they drove straight to the house and started their touring on time and the house was gorgeous and so they ended up paying in full.

During the last 3 months they have been going furniture shopping to make the place fell more like home but to both of them, a house is just a box but with each other in it, the box became 'home'—

"Love?" William voiced brought Sherlock out of his trance. Sherlock, whose head was lying on William's laps comfortably, blinked as he looked at William making the blonde smiled.

"Why were you so deep in thought?" William asked as he closed his book and brought a hand to play with the detective's hair. The detective melted into the touch as he sighed, contented. "Just thinking about London" William nodded as he gently massaged Sherlock's scalp.

"Do you miss London?" Sherlock shrugged as he grabbed William's hand which was messaging his scalp and kissed it gently. "Not really, I'm living my best life right now and it has only been a few months"

William giggled as he nodded before he retrieved his hand back from the detective's grip and play with his hair again.

"I'm living Sherlock Holmes from the 19th century life wants right now, both of us surviving the Thames River and probably got rescued by an American"

William paused as he slightly smiled before he resumed combing the long raven hair with his fingers. "We would probably be living in America then, under a different names and probably work with whoever saved us" Sherlock hummed as he closed his eyes.

"Now I am wondering, would it be different had we survived the fall?" William looked at Sherlock and then he started thinking.

"I assumed other than us getting closer, nothing will change much. We would one day get to reunite with our family in London and shocked them" Sherlock opened his eyes as he nodded and then he sat up, making William scooted closer to Sherlock and rest his head on the detective's shoulder.

"Do you wanna watch a movie?" William looked at Sherlock before he smiled mischievously. "Oh my, Mr Holmes, are you suggesting we should.. uhmm what is that my student always tell me—right. Are you suggesting we should 'Netflix and Chill?'" William winked as Sherlock rolled his eyes.

He turned to look at William and smirked. "Are you suggesting us doing it right now?" William smiled as he looked at Sherlock innocently. "I don't know what you are talking about, detective"

Sherlock laughed as he pulled William into a quick kiss. "Maybe later tonight, let just watch a movie" William suggested. Sherlock nodded as he placed a kiss on William's cheek.

"Whatever you want, my dove, so what movie do you want to watch?" "Absolutely NOT horror, the last time I watched horror with Louis and Albert, I couldn't sleep at all" William immediately responded, making Sherlock laughed as he nodded.

"Alright, so no horror... no horror" William arched an eyebrow at the detective who was trying to hold his laugh. "Keep acting like this and we won't be 'Chilling' after 'Netflixing'" William got up from the couch as Sherlock protested.

"Keep finding a movie for us, Sherly. I will go prepare the snack" "But you are the snack" William stopped to glare at Sherlock. "Shut up" He responded before disappearing into the kitchen.