Chapter 8: The Return Of Blitz Ender

Jason Evan was Count Blitz Ender reincarnated. He has returned and most importantly, he is here for revenge.

He wants to make William James Moriarty's life miserable. He so badly want to ruin his life. Ever since he has found out about William in this life, he was determined to make his plan succeed. Therefore, for three years, he had been stalking William.

His first initial plan was to kidnap either Louis or Albert as these two are their siblings but then suddenly, a certain detective showed up in his life and his plan completely altered.

He knew the feeling of losing a relative is bad but it is not as bad as losing a lover.

First, he had tried taking an easy revenge plan by simply banishing both of them from each other. He had met with Fiona Ashford and gave her the idea on how to get Sherlock and get engaged but of course, it failed. So, he had resorted to his second plan which was to kidnap Sherlock, get William to the designated location and... torture Sherlock in front of William, making him watch his lover slowly get his life taken away slowly and painfully.

Kidnapping Sherlock was fairly hard, just like what he had told William. Sherlock just had to be so on guard glancing his shoulder every here and then. When Sherlock was getting his daily midnight coffee in a cafe, he somehow sneaked into the back, pretended to be a manager and spiked his drink. Since it was night time, no body really bothered to check as they just want to go home. He then makes sure to sneak out of the back and pretended to be a costumer nearby.

As a barista who had no idea the drink he was holding was spiked, he handed it to Sherlock and Sherlock immediately grew suspicious.

Jaxon.. or Ender clenched his molar as he watched Sherlock suspicious eyed the drink and called the barista over, after exchanging a few word, he saw Sherlock shrugged and took a sip.

Jaxon smirked as he saw how Sherlock's body language slowly showing a sign of headaches then suddenly he dropped to the floor.

Jaxon immediately put on his act as Sherlock's friend and pretended to be worried.

"Oh my goodness! Sherlock is that you—Bloody hell! What happened to you?! Let me help you to the hospital!"

Jaxon helped Sherlock up as he dragged him back to his car and threw him in the backseat.
Jaxon got in the driver seat and turned on child's lock.

As he settled into the driver's seat he started to chuckled then burst into laughter.

"Look at how the great detective looked right now in my backseat, drugged, completely defenseless! Man, I wonder what I could make your precious math prodigy do—or wait. Or rather, the lord of crime?"

Jaxon watched as Sherlock widened his eyes then muttered out a weak "Ender" angrily. He sighed as smirked, "you caught on too late—"

Suddenly, the detective's phone started ringing again, Jaxon glanced at the phone and immediately snatch it away from Sherlock, answering the call.

"S-Sherly? Thank god you're okay!"

Jaxon muted the call as he looked at Sherlock, "Look at how worried he sound right now, I bet he already knew what is going on" he chuckled as he unmuted the call and responded to the person on the other line.

"Hello, Moriarty"

——————-
This is a short chapter, sorry y'all! I'm on vacation right now