(ii) Hunt

"Run fast!"Khasim Kaka shouted as they run deep in secret tunnel ,She feel afraid because it's too much,the running away,the conrnotion and the throne.

All Khushi wanted justice ,not this!.She could see the blood is not stopping from Khasim right arm,it could make him die by blood loss but the way he is making her follow him and fulfilled the order of Arnav Singh Raizada. She didn't dare to stop,this is too big.

She have to trust them to keep her safe.

"Ah!" She was thrown on the wall harshly by Khasim Kaka,she look up dizzily at the sound sword being drawn.

There are men wearing military color clothes ,their face is hidden by some type steel mask holding what she can see steel sword.

Khasim Kaka  gotten one of the sword and holding sword with left hand killing men in mask coming towards them .

"They are hunting us!"

Khushi don't understand how these killers would have sneak inside palace which is being guarded by so tightly.She have seen security and especially Aman Mathur making rounds around for the security guards and soldiers.

Somehow they got out with Khasim cutting down enemies and Khushi shuddered by watching more coming towards them.

"Close the door! "Khasim shouted at her as he look inside with alert gaze.

She did close large doors and locked them with sweating hands.

I can't take it anymore. Khushi stopped running, she stood in the great hall where tens of windows are slamming and opening.She breathed fast from running as she moved towards walls opposite of glass windows where  rays of moonlight was enough to make for her too see in this darkness, her hand clutched at red color long curtain she leaned against it and that's when she realized it was not curtain but covering a portrait.

Khushi stood shocked beyond belief.

Khasim turned looking at her in anger "Why are you stopping? We have to run! "He hurriedly came towards the would -be queen of Kohinoor.

The loud banging sound from the close door is echoed throughout hall. The mens are banging the door so desperately like any moment it could be break open.

"Khushi Come we have to run! "Khasim shouted.

But Khushi wasn't listening to anything.

Her hazel eyes locked on the large portrait on wall. "Why is her photo here? "She asked stunned by what she seeing.

Khasim frown at Khushi then turned to look at portrait for whose frame made her to stop running. They need to reach throne room soon. He open his mouth to tell her the identity of portrait only to froze.

Khushi step forward jerking the hand of Khasim away from her and walked close to portrait shuddering in fear.

"Tell me... W-Why is her portrait here? "Khushi begged, her eyes unblinkingly locked at portrait, she didn't seem to have any fear for the hundreds of men outside of door banging and wanting to kill her.

Khasim swallowed his own heart thuddering, flashed of past coming infront of him.

"Death. Nothing can stop war in Kohinoor unless her death. "

"My whole world Khasim, she is my whole world please save her. "

"Reaper is dead. She is responsible for his death! Kill her! "