(iii)Hunt

FRONTLINE ,CONTROL ROOM OF MILITARY HEADQUARTERS,KOHINOOR

"Sir , General is not responding to our calls."

"Sir ,General last location was in desert .He have killed too many old faction men's."

It was hours before Aman Mathur reluctantly asked for aid from one of the colleage but he was refused point blankly.

Worth a try Aman thought as he shook himself trying to find anyway stopping this war.
.

.

.

BALLROOM, PALACE, CAPITAL OF KOHINOOR

Khushi sat on cold hard ground of ballroom and all she feel is betrayal.

Every pieces is clicking and making puzzle clear.

Her trembling figure gazing in fear at the portrait of Swara Malik all could understand the betrayal of her Arnav ji.

No ,not her .he was never hers.

Arnav Singh Raizada is cunning and coldhearted Sultan whose goal are not giving Khushi justice or Kohinoor a better future but revenge from that murderer.

Khushi was a pawn.Her life was on risk and everything is done by none other than Arnav Singh Raizada.

Khasim don't look like he knows anything about Arnav Singh Raizada plans.

Khushi despair realising that no one knows his actual motives.Not even her until Now.

"If Swara Malik is alive then knowing about her will not stop you from dying.Kohinoor Throne belongs to her."Khasim bang his head on ground infront of Portrait."Not even our Sultan is safe ."

Khushi wanted laughed at his naivity,wanted to snapped and screamed at him YOUR SULTAN KNOWS THAT MURDERER IS ALIVE !HE KNOWS AND HE BROUGHT TO ME AS BAIT TO GET THAT MURDERER BACK IN KOHINOOR.

but Khushi stayed silent.She chose Sultan over her family.her Amma.her Jiji.

And this is consequences.

.
.

FRONTLINE ,CONTROL ROOM OF MILITARY HEADQUARTERS,KOHINOOR

It's about to dawn. He have to fulfill his duty.

Aman Mathur indifferently watch his soldiers killing and shooting every single enemy Manohar Singh Raizada brought to them.

He saw battlefield being bath with blood and Manohar Singh Raizada standing opposite side looking lost.

Aman wanted to laugh cruelly at the old man.Did he forget what Kohinoor every soldiers do to outsiders?

His hand holding remote of landmines hidden under the fields of outside the gates of Kohinoor.

Her creation.

Aman froze trembling even the thought of her make him filled with fear.Its good she is dead.

He decided it's time to close the war.

Arnav told him to win.Aman Mathur thought of the orders his friend and didn't hesitate to press the button.

The loud deafening sound of explosion shook the core of Kohinoor.

Manohar Singh Raizada is dead.Aman Mathur watch numbly from the military control room.