Chapter 1 : cheater

Liliana was the most popular girl in school, and she was dating the captain of the football team his name was Jackson all the girls would go crazy over him Liliana really loved him very much but sometimes she felt like something was off about him the way he looked at other girls as they walked by .the way he didn't give her any attention to her at all She felt  like she was invisible to him ,But she just couldn't let go of him " Liliana Liliana Liliana!!! she looked it up and her boyfriend " huh she said were you even paying attention to anything I said !!!? Jackson said annoyed  "um uh "you are so fucking worthless I don't know why I'm even dating a dumbass like you!! he said as he rolled his eyes. Oh don't tell me you're going to cry  Liliana was trying her best to hold her tears back but she just couldn't bear this any longer. " im leaving  and don't even  think about following me annoying bitch he said under his breath as he left her alone . The girl just stood there ashamed at herself for not standing up for herself .In her mind she felt like he still cared about her, but in reality he was really just using her. Time skip  To the next day Liliana got out her bed ,she made her bed ,then brushed her teeth she then decided to take a shower and she just carried on with her daily routine. She was wondering why Jackson didn't respond to any of her text messages so she decided to go look for him. She went to his dorm Knocking on his door as she said " Jackson Jackson Jackson I know you're here open up !!! There was no answer so she went in Jackson why haven't you been - Liliana looked shocked to see her boyfriend and a girl making out on his bed. Both of them looked up at the girl as tears formed in her eyes " Liliana I can explain !!!Jackson said panicked save your explanation you asshole !!!she said as she left running down the hallway crying to her dorm she wasn't paying any attention to her surroundings which caused her to bump into a girl they both fall to the ground. " oh my gosh I am so sorry !!! No it's okay besides it was an accident said the  girl as she helped Liliana up im iris she said  as she realized the other girl was crying . " wait are you okay what happened!!?? "Nothing said the crying girl are you sure  do you wanna talk about it iris asked looking up at her worried. I said I'm fine !! "Geez I was only trying to help you but it seems like you don't need it the girl said  irritated as she began to walk away . "Wait come back ok I'll tell you !! The girl turned back to her as she walked back now you wanna tell me what has gotten you so sad? "It's my boyfriend iris raised her eyebrows what about your boyfriend she asked ?H-He cheated on me the girl said while continuing sobbing iris looked at the girl sadly . " look don't waste your tears on the asshole you are way to good for him he's going to realize that he made a big mistake cheating on you she said while trying to comfort the girl. " your right as much as it hurts I really have to move on she said wiping her tears away. "So I never got your name the girl said curious I'm Liliana well Liliana it is a pleasure to meet you and I hope we can be the best of friends!! she said cheerfully " I also hope so anyways you don't look familiar so I'm guessing you're new around here? Yea actually I am so what's your dorm number mine is 26 ? Wait no way my dorm number is also 26 !!!Liliana said happily " so that means we are roommates the girls talk and get to know each another better wondering where this friendship will take them .

The end of chapter 1

Things about me
My favorite color is pink
I'm 15
Birthday: may 10
Hey my name is Alexis and this is my first story I written so I hope you enjoyed it ❤️💕💕💕