Chapter 5: Developing feelings ?

Iris tells Liliana everything I mean she's her best friend so why shouldn't she ? well there is one thing she hasn't told her yet and that is that she's developing feelings for her iris has never had a crush on a girl before there's just something different about her she makes her feel safe . Iris the girl came running up to her as iris looks at the girl up and down she realizes that Liliana is wearing a rather revealing outfit she blushes . " um you look amazing Liliana she said still flustered aww thanks" Liliana said also blushing " so um wanna have a sleep over with my friends ?" A sleepover Liliana said that sounds like a good idea count me in ! "Okay great I will see you at 4:00 " time skip to 4:00 Liliana knocks on door number 30 a guy opens the door he was tall about 6,3 , had dreads , and brown eyes "so you must be Liliana come in and make yourself at home my friend has told me a lot about you he said looking at iris grinning as she became flustered . " oh really well I'm glad she did. "ok so let me introduce you to the others this is Sammy with the red hair this is Diana , this is Liam ,and my name is Jayden " well it is lovely to meet you guys Liliana said so what should we play asked iris everyone tried to think about what to play "oh I know said Sammy we should totally play spin the bottle !!! That is a good idea Sammy this should be fun said Liam I also agree said Diana everyone then gets into a circle iris go's first blushing at the thought of It landing on Liliana and to her surprise it does . They both look at each others " uh well this is only for the game said Liliana yea totally said iris " Liliana and iris sitting in the tree k -i -s -s -i -n -g Jayden said making kissing sounds as the others laugh the two then get close to each others and their lips touch each other they pulled away quickly as the others cheered for them . " aww you guys would make such a cute couple Diana said c-couple they both say turning red mhm . After they decide to watch a horror movie Liam puts on one of the scariest moves known to man the exorcist Liliana isn't that good with horror movies so when the jump scare parts come she clings on to iris which cause her cheeks to turn pink .after they watch the movie all of them fall asleep peacefully on the couch only silenced filled the room .