Chapter 3: An old friend ?

Liliana and iris have been friends for about 3 months now and they decide to have a picnic at the park . They brought a basket full of food ,snacks , drinks , and  a blanket . As Liliana lays the blanket out they sit down and watch movies on iris's laptop . Iris then sees someone and they look familiar " Liliana looked at iris curious iris what are you looking at ?she said that girl over their she looks familiar then it comes to her that girl was her best friend in middle school she looked so different since they grown up . "Oh my gosh it's Ava !! Wait who is Ava ?Liliana asked "she was my best friend in middle school Liliana let's go say hey to her Liliana nods following her friend . Ava then looks at iris and immediately recognizes her because she still looks the same . " is that you iris I haven't seen you ever since middle school !! "Yea it is me so what have you been up to girl "? Oh nothing really well I do have a degree in nursing .well that is amazing all three of them smiled .so who's she ?Ava asked " oh she is Liliana my friend Liliana smiled looking at Ava as she smiled back . Well nice to meet you Liliana I hope we can be amazing friends !!she said happily I hope so too Liliana responded . Well you to get to know each others im going to set the food and snacks out iris said as she walked off Liliana looks back at Ava " so what do you want to talk about she smiled Ava rolls her eyes which confuses Liliana "um is something wrong she asked concerned. "listen here you bitch iris is my friend and you can't take her away from me what does she even see in you you're boring, ugly , and that outfit is fucking hideous. " Ava said staring Liliana up and down. The girl is  flabbergasted that she would even say anything like that. " wait huh what the hell did I do to you she said in an angry tone. "Oh I don't know exist just to let you know you are pathetic nobody would ever want you and iris definitely is using you Ava said smirking. " using me iris would never she is the most kindest person I know so stop spreading rumors you bitch . Excuse me oh I'm going to she raises her hand and hurriedly puts it down as she sees iris is coming back over . So what did you guys talk about iris asked excited . "Oh lots of things Ava said trying to put her innocent voice on haven't we Liliana she said as her eyes were pierced into her's  um yea Liliana said hesitate. Iris notices this and asked  is something up Liliana? She asked her eyes filled with concern. "No I'm fine really just a little hungry I guess she said fake laughing . Oh ok then Ava  me and Liliana are having a picnic and we would like if you joined us . " oh no i couldn't intervene with you guys alone time she said clearly faking as she smirked at Liliana and the girl rolls her eyes without iris seeing . "Oh I insist please with a cherry on top ok fine if you want me to she said laughing . As the girls hang out Liliana asked iris if they can talk the girl nods and they go somewhere private leaving Ava alone . "So what did you need to talk to me about she raised her eyebrow "it's Ava iris she is not who you think she is she is really mean she even called me a bitch and was spreading fake rumors saying you were using me I'm telling you that girl is obsessed with you !!! "Huh what do you mean Ava is one of the nicest person that I ever met she would never iris said in doubt. But I'm telling the truth iris you have to believe me please you know I would never lie to you !!! Iris took what she said in thought and said you know what you're right you're the most honest person I know . Liliana looked at iris happy that she believed her " know that I think about it iris she would never actually admit to it so let's say I don't know maybe we expose her iris looked at Liliana and smirked . After they discuss the plan they go into action as Liliana walks back to we're Ava is without iris and iris hides behind the bush recording  . Ava looks confused and asked where is iris oh she had to do something but I'm sure that's ok with you Liliana said as Ava got annoyed " ugh your so annoying I can't wait for iris to leave you and then you won't have nobody you here me you bitch you should just go kill yourself"  !!!! Iris looks shocked and disgusted that Ava would say that she then ended the recording and came out the bush angry Ava sees iris and is scared and Liliana smirked . "Iris I can explain you see she w- iris cut her off by slapping her against the face hard which caused Ava and even Liliana to look up to her in shocked" how dare you say that to my friend you bitch !!!!" But I'm your friend not her I known you longer than her!!! "Ava yelled back . Friend Ava a real friend wouldn't take shit about other people's Friend!!! . A real friend wouldn't t spread rumors about each others !!! And you know what nothing is wrong with Liliana she's cool , kind and she is a way better person then you'll  ever be I don't wanna see your face ever again and we are not friends anymore !!! Ava then left running away and crying iris then looked at Liliana and said I'm so sorry that I didn't believe you in the first place please forgive me she said sadly . "Of course I forgive you iris nothing is going to come in between of our friendship not a boy nothing is  . They both hugged each others as they went back enjoying their picnic eating food and laughing as they watch movies .