Chapter 4: kidnapped

Liliana was outside walking at night time as she continued walking she realized that a black vehicle was following her and she got scared not wanting to run because of the fear of the person chasing after her the person then let down their window and asked "do you need a ride sweetheart the guy looked to be in his 40's not wanting to get in a strangers car she declines his offer which pisses him off as his smile fades and replaces with anger . "Get in the fucking car you stupid bitch !!!" Liliana becomes more scared she then begins to run as the guy gets out the car running after her as he gets to her he tries to put her in the car as she continued to struggle which pissed him off even more causing him to punch her  in the face which left her unconscious as he closed the door and got back in the drivers seat and drive away . It's been a couple of hours and Iris is starting to worry because Liliana hasn't been responding to her text's . " where is she I hope nothing bad happened to her iris said afraid she then got up and got her keys and had  drive to the police station to report her friend missing "what seems to be the problem ma'am ?" It's my friend Liliana she hasn't been responding to any of my text messages and I don't wanna sound pessimistic but I think she might have been kidnapped or something " I'm sorry to say this ma'am but we can not file a missing report because it hasn't been 24 hours yet." " iris looked mad that is such bullshit i literally almost got arrested the first time you guys didn't believe me can you just listen to me for once dammit !!!she said crying I'm sorry im just really worried about her " okay okay we'll try to see if we see your friend on the surveillance cameras iris and the officers look at the cameras  the chief then forwards the video he the  spots something rewinding the video back they are shocked to see a guy putting her in the back of his car iris starts to sob  loudly .  Ma'am I promise you we will find your friend they make a search for Liliana . "Liliana Liliana where are you please be okay !!! She continued crying after 4 hours of searching they finally come across what looks to be a human skull iris's heart sunk at the thought of it being Liliana they took it to a doctor to see who's DNA is on it  after the doctor finished she comes out of the room and looks at Liliana sadly ma'am I'm so sorry for your lost iris falls to the floor crying , and screaming at that moment she felt nothing only pain . Iris iris iris iris wake up !!! Iris had woke up as the girl shakes her to her  surprise that girl was Liliana . "Iris why are you crying  she said as iris pulled her into a tight hug I thought you were dead she continued to sobbed !!" " d-dead I'm right here iris alive and well you must had a horrible dream she said returning the hug looking  at iris . Yea thankfully it was just a dream iris said as Liliana continued to comfort her .