My Forced Husband~Namseok

Namjoon kept on crying looking at his omega's state. It's been two days and Hobi hasn't gained his consciousness. Joon didn't even leave him even for a second and stayed with him all day and night. He didn't even eat or drink water for all these days and that is when he realised how tired and worn out Hobi must felt when skipped his breakfast and lunch just to cook for Namjoon and to keep the mansion clean.

.

The doctor told him that both the baby and Hobi are in critical state. Hobi's body is not reacting to the medicine and only his will power can keep him alive. Namjoon was so heart broken and that was the first time he prayed to God. He is an atheist and he has never prayed to God but now the only hope for him is God. He started praying and he felt that he wanted to go to a religious place inorder to pray, beg for his husband and unborn baby's life and to vent out all his emotions.

.

Namjoon has appointed some body guards and ordered them to take care of Hobi. The hospital was sourrounded by hundreds of body guards and some even stood near the NICU. Joon is not only a well-renowned businessman but a hidden mafia too. He is afraid that his enemies may hurt Hobi and thats why he placed so many body guards. It was also one of the reasons why he didn't allow Hobi to go out of the mansion.

.

Namjoon also called his friends Min Yoongi, a secret mafia, his husband and Hobi's younger brother Jimin to take care of Hobi when he go to the religious place until he returns. It may take few hours for him to return and Jimin told him that he will stay with Hobi in the NICU. Yoonmin are the ones who never judge him and they promised that they will take good care of Hobi until he comes back. Jimin doesn't know anything about the abuse Hobi has underwent. According to him, Hobi fell ill, as a result one of his twins died and this is what Yoongi told him. Yoongi knows very well that Joon is the reason for Hobi's miserable state but if Jimin comes to know about it, he will surely tell this to the media which will tarnish Joon's image, business and destroy his name.

.

Namjoon came after few hours with some offerings and that is when he found tensed Yoongi and crying Jimin. Joon understood that something has happened but all he want is that Hobi and his baby should be safe. He very well know that Yoongi is not a kind of a person who will panick and get tensed, if he does so, then it means that things have gotten worsed.

.

Namjoon came near Yoongi and he informed that Hobi is missing. Joon's hands and legs started to shiver and he collapsed on the floor. Yoongi has never seen his friend Joon in such a miserable and a broken state. Yoongi and Jimin helped Joon to stand and made him sit on the nearby chair. They gave him water and tried to console him as much as possible but Joon kept on crying. After few minutes, Yoongi gave Namjoon a letter and told him he found this letter near Hobi's bed. When he opened, he found out that it was written by Hobi.
.

Dear Appa, Jimin and Namjoon

When you find this letter, I won't be with you. I really love you all. Appa.. thank you so much for showering me with love. You always gave the best for me and you the best dad in this world. Jimin, my little brother..please be happy and lead a wonderful life with Yoongi. I am eargerly waiting to see mini you and mini Yoongi running around the house. You are the best brother and even though you are young, you took care of me like a mother and an elder brother. Yoongi..you have got a precious gift in your life and that is my brother Jiminie. He is the most kindest and the purest soul. Please take care of him. Namjoon..I know that you don't love me but I love you with all my heart. I saw you in party and it was love at first sight for me. I immediately accepted the offer when Appa told me to marry you. That moment, I felt I was the most happiest person in the world. Later, we got married and then you know what happened. You deserve someone who is more beautiful and cute.