You are my Hope~Namjihope(M)

Summary:
Jimin and Jhope are married for 5 years and it's a love come arranged marriage. They both met in college and fell in love. They both have a two year old daughter named Park Aera, who goes to kindergarden. Jimin works as a manager in Kim corporations and Hoseok is a home baker and take orders. Suddenly Jimin feels like he fell out of love with Hoseok and things gets complicated when he meets a guy named Taemin through his best friend Kai. What happens when Hobi gets to know about Jimin's relationship with a guy? What would be the life of Hobi when he leaves the home with his daughter and starts to work with his childhood bestfriend Namjoon? This series of oneshots reveal how life gets ruined when a person tries to cheat.

Warnings:
Mpreg, malelactation, smut, cheating, cursing and psychological abuse.

.

Park Jimin: 28 years old

Jung Hoseok: 29 years old

Park Aera: 2 years old

Lee Taemin: 25 years old

________________________________________

At night 10

Hobi is now making mixing the cake batter and some cookie batter as he received few orders which has to delieved the next day. He has already made dinner and even fed porridge to his two year baby Park Aera who was now sleeping soundly. He didn't eat his dinner as he want to eat it with his husband Jimin. He used to come home before 8 but now it was already 10 and he hasn't returned yet. It has became an habit for Jimin to come home late for past few months.

.

He finished mixing it, kept the batter inside the oven and set the time for 45 minutes. In the mean time, he washed all the vessels and the bowls he used for baking. He took the cake out, cremè coated it and decorated it. He put the cookies in the jar and made everthing ready for tomorrow delievery. Now the time was 11.30 and he heard the bell sound. When he opened the door, he saw Jimin with a poker face. He hugged and welcomed Jimin with a happy face but Jimin didn't even hugged him back. He went staright to their shared bedroom to fresh up and came after few minutes.

 He went staright to their shared bedroom to fresh up and came after few minutes

.

Hobi served him the dinner which he kept in the hot box and he also started to eat. Jimin didn't even complemented the food, he just kept on eating without looking at Hobi's face which made Hobi sad. Jimin kept the plate in the sink and went to sleep and still now Jimin hasn't even uttered a single word to Hobi. After washing those plates, Hobi went to their bedroom and he saw Jimin patting his sleeping daughter. As soon as Hobi came in, Jimin kissed Aera and took her to the other room to put her to sleep, so that he can be intimate with his husband Hobi. Hobi very well know that Jimin wants him and let out a loud sigh.

.

As soon as he entered the room, he locked the door and started removing Hobi's dress who was changing the pillow cover. He also removed his dress, pushed Hobi on the bed and hovered over him. He spread Hobi's legs harshly and made his way towards his hole. He stoked his di'ck and pushed it without any warning making Hobi groan in pain. There was no foreplay, no kisses, no hugs, no sweet words, no lube and no love too. He just pushed it without even giving time for Hobi to adjust. He thrusted in a fast pace making Hobi moan in pain. Tears started to flow from his eyes and he clutched the bedsheet tightly. A familiar knot formed in his stomach and he was sure that he's gonna c'um but Jimin didn't slow down his pace and it was more painful for him.