Cherry Blossoms

𓆝 𓆟 𓆞 𓆝 𓆟

Spring came. The cherry blossoms in the school backyard blooming to it's full beauty, meaning the mid-term exams are in a week.

The stress and pressure of the exams used to be unbearable, but since the cherry blossoms started blooming, it helped to calm down a lot.

There was also a feeling deep in my stomach, my thoughts kept drifting towards Jisung, when he came all scratched the other day. It's been two weeks since that encounter.

Since then he never came to get treated, almost like he was avoiding me.. But hey, maybe he felt bad for leashing out on me like that and was too embarrassed to apologize. I get that boy though. From all of our encounters i could tell there was a deeper reason for his behavior.

              𓆝 𓆟 𓆞 𓆝 𓆟

I couldn't focus on the studying anymore, the fact that it was pst 3pm wasn't helping neither.

I packed my bag and walked out of the nurses office, locking the door behind me.

I walk down the street, towards the apartment that Miss Kim gave me after she left.

             𓆝 𓆟 𓆞 𓆝 𓆟

I walked through the streets, the sakuras falling down on my skin, making it stand out more.

Oh how glad i am to not be insecure about a bit of tan. Other girls would use kilograms of makeup to cover the smallest acne marks or the cute looking moles. I never really understood the idea of makeup, like a full base one. I only used some corrector to cover the little to no acne, eye pencil, mascara, highlighter and of course my favorite lip gloss.

             𓆝 𓆟 𓆞 𓆝 𓆟

I walked around the park with a lake near the school dorms. I decided to just walk through it, just to take in that scenery. I noticed a coffee truck, i asked for a caramel latte.

The barista seemed really nice, his tag said 'Jeongin'. "so i insist ur Jeongin, am I right?" i looked at the boy, his smile brightening my day almost immediately.

"yes that's me, what's your name? I don't think i've seen you around before.." "oh i'm y/n. I was just walking back to my place from the school just over the corner.." i smiled at him "ohh you're a student there?" "not really, i'm only on the practice schooling, helping in the nurses office"

he seemed a bit confused, but immediately caught up.

"then i'm probably gonna get a paper cut so you can treat me" i chuckled and smiled. "oh so that's how it is..."

             𓆝 𓆟 𓆞 𓆝 𓆟

Time passed and eventually it was evening, the best time to head home.

I bid my goodbyes to the barista boy and walked around the lake, towards my apartment.

I swear i could see Jisung and, probably his friends, walking down my street. I felt the need to greet him, but he definitely wouldn't hear me since he was with his friends.

I shrugged it off and entered my apartment building.

             𓆝 𓆟 𓆞 𓆝 𓆟

A/N: i didnt want to include other skz members at first but what ff would it be with no side characters and feelings between y/n and a side character🤭🤭

Side note: this Han hits so hard, like a punch in the stomach..