Exams

𓆝 𓆟 𓆞 𓆝 𓆟

the past week was stressful and quite chaotic. going to the nurse's office and helping some students if they got hurt, having to study between that, buying lunch for teachers, coming back home and doing projects.. it was one hell of a week.

             𓆝 𓆟 𓆞 𓆝 𓆟

it was now a new week, meaning that the exams are in less than 5 days. i didn't really have time for myself, neither my friends nor my family. it's hard to focus on stuff when you don't even take breaks, but during my stress, it wasn't possible to take breaks. it would result in more stress and my study schedule would be cut short.

what i did have time for was revising all the stuff i learned at the park. and of course seeing Jeongin there and drinking his amazing coffee under the trees. that was the only time i could relax at least for a bit, not counting sleeping.

me and Jeongin got pretty close in the past week thanks to the amazing coffee he always sold me, always with a sale for 'being a regular'.

he's a nice, sweet and caring guy. he's also really cute and his innocent nature making it a cuteness overload. the cuteness aggression was getting real, jokes aside, i'd never hurt him.

we both made a deal that we'll go out once i finish the exams, not like a date though. he wanted to introduce me to his friend group, which he said is loud, but feels like family. he also said that they often hang out at evening, apparently because of the 'beauty of the night', which i completely understand.

i, myself, never really knew if i was the morning bird or the night owl, since i enjoy mornings and nights the same.

              𓆝 𓆟 𓆞 𓆝 𓆟

wednesday 8am:
my alarm rang and i got up, realizing i have the exams, i sprinted into the kitchen to make myself som coffee for some energy. i drank it and changed into some formal clothes. i decided to wear a black jean skirt with a shirt and few accessories, like a bow instead of a tie and some hairclips.

 i decided to wear a black jean skirt with a shirt and few accessories, like a bow instead of a tie and some hairclips

(the outfit but without the cardigan)^^^

i finished the coffee and washed my face and then brushed my teeth. i also did a light makeup, just a lip gloss and a mascara. i took my bag, keys, phone, headphones and wallet.

i quickly ran out of the apartment to catch my bus, i got relieved when i saw people still standing there, which means i didn't miss it.

               𓆝 𓆟 𓆞 𓆝 𓆟

the bus ride wasn't long but wasn't short either, it was just about 13 minutes. i walked into the main hall for attendance and info about the exam rules and directions for the classroom. i thanked the lady and went into my assigned classroom.

i saw my seat right next to the window and sat down. i noticed some boys in front of me talking about some stuff, but i tried to focus on the revision that was happening in my head.

i reached my bag for my notebook and pencil case when i realized that i forgot it at home, because of the rush i was in earlier. i mentally cursed myself and stood up to ask the boy that was sitting in front of me for a pen a bit of paper.

i stood up and spoke up, feeling quite embarrassed.

"hey, um could i ask for a favor?", my hands shook, not because of anxiety but because from the exams and the fact that i forgot the only thing i needed.

"oh? yeah sure, how may i help you?", he turned away from his friends and looked at me.

"you see... i kind of forgot my pencil case and my notebook. so i wanted to ask if i could borrow a pen and maybe a piece of paper..", i looked up at him.

"yeah, no problem with that", he handed me a gel muji pen, one of the best pens ever, and a clean page from his notebook.

"i'm Lee Minho, but my friends call me Lee Know", he smiled gently and i smiled back.

"nice to meet you Minho, i'm y/n", i took the stuff and sat back down. "good luck", he said and i nodded.

              𓆝 𓆟 𓆞 𓆝 𓆟

the exams were pretty easy to be honest, but i know damn well when something seems easy, i mostly fail the exam.. only time can tell though. i went to pack my things  and  returned Minho his pen. he thanked me and we bid goodbyes.

on the way back home i kept thinking about Minho. his dark brown hair with middle part, his slim but well fit body, his sharp face features.. oh and those cat like eyes. they all seemed familiar.

i couldn't quite remember from where though. i shook it off and felt content finally having the exams done.

i got home and when i tell you, i've never been more glad to be back home, i mean it. i changed my clothes and removed my makeup. i drank some water and plopped down on my bed, letting out a sigh of relieve.

             𓆝 𓆟 𓆞 𓆝 𓆟

A/N: gosh this chapter is finally, if we can call it, a full chapter.. Hehe also I'm slowly starting to add another skz members.

 Hehe also I'm slowly starting to add another skz members