Hang out

gosh finally, the exams were over. i went to the park as soon as i got my results. i rushed to the coffee truck to tell Jeongin.

"Jeongiiinn! i got the results!!", he ran out of the coffee truck and hugged me. i hugged him back and grinned widely.

"i didn't check them yet, but i think they may be nice", i took my phone out and opened the email, Jeongin still holding me close.

"you check them first", i closed my eyes and let him check the score first.

i heard him chuckle a bit and he hugged me again. "now you check them", he said cheekily.

"i'm scared!!", i squeeked. i opened my eyes and checked the phone screen, no way.

"you saw that too, right? i'm not making this up, am i?", i shook with his shoulders.

"hey calm down. you're not making that up, it really is 98%", i squeezed him and grinned happily.

"Jeonginnie i can't believe i made it", i relaxed in his embrace and smiled. there was a comforting silence until he spoke up.

"you know what that means~?". i looked at him confused.

"i don't get wha-", i got interrupted by his voice.

"we're going out with me and my friends, remember?"

"OH MY GOD YEA", i giggled and let go of him, taking his hand and hurriedly walking away.

"y/n wait! my coffee truck... i have to text my coworker to take the shift for me first", he pulled the other direction, towards the coffee truck.

"Jeongiiin~", i pouted and whined. he looked at me with an eyebrow raised, his lips pressed together of trying not to laugh at me.

"y/n, you're a grown ass adult, stop acting like a kid. i should be the one sulking", he chuckled.

"and why's that? let me be a kid for once..", i sarcastically argued back.

"i'm the younger, its my mission to be babied and throwing tantrums", he walked into the truck and closed it, texting his coworker.

"yeah whatever... i'm going to get ready. call me once you head out". i waved my arm  , "okay, i'll do so", he smiled and we bid our goodbyes.

𓆝 𓆟 𓆞 𓆝 𓆟

i was almost done getting ready when he called me. i struggled to quickly but my earrings on to pick the phone up.

"yeah? you're heading out?", i asked as i adjusted my clothes.

"yeah, i'll be at yours in 5". i looked at the time and hummed.

"kay, see you in 5 then", i ended the phone call and checked myself out in the mirror on my closet.

i wore a denim skirt, white top and a black and pink racer jacket on top with some platforms. my makeup wasn't even much, just some mascara and cherry lip gloss. my hair was down, with few star hairclips in it. i took my bag and checked if i had everything, i then headed out.

𓆝 𓆟 𓆞 𓆝 𓆟

i waited for Jeongin to pick me up, once he came i sat in the passenger seat, looking around his car. it was surprisingly clean,  for him being a boy. the silence bothered me a bit so i spoke up.

"to who's place are we even going?". i shuffled with my feet on the car carpet.

"oh one of my friends, Felix's". i looked at his face and noticed a slight smile on his pretty pink lips.

"your friends name's Felix?", i tilted my head.

"yeah, he's really nice. i hope you don't mind hanging out with him and few others too.."

i looked at my feet and sighed. "although i don't really like meeting new people that much, they're your friends, they can't be bad".

𓆝 𓆟 𓆞 𓆝 𓆟

i felt him go into a driveway of a small apartment building, with probably just few residents.

"oh yeah", he laughed. "just wait until you meet them, especially Changbin and Hyunjin, they're menaces together".

i smiled and the car stopped, indicating to get out of it. i opened my car door and waited for Jeongin, so he can lead the way.

we took to elevator to the 3rd floor and walked to a door, insisting it was Felix's door.

"prepare yourself, they may already be a bit... all around the place", i nodded and he knocked on the door.

a freckled male with blonde hair opened the door, smiling widely, showing his white teeth that looked like they were from a commercial.

"ah Jeongin, glad to see you come here", he hugged him and looked at me.

"this is y/n, the guest i told you i'd bring". he reached his hand out and i took it.

"nice to meet you... Felix?", i said a bit unsure.
"yep, that's me".

i smiled at him and we entered the apartment. it looked nice, clean, few plants around the living room and a smell of brownies lingering in my nose.

"our baby Jeongin brought a girlfriend~?", another male spoke up.  his hair was brown, he had a nice built physique and a teasing smile with dimples on his face.

"oh Chan shut up...", Jeongin glared at him and i smiled at the male, or so called Chan.

"i'm y/n, Jeongins friend", i smiled towards the sofa with two other boys sitting next to Chan.

"nice to meet you. i'm Chan, that's Hyunjin", he pointed to a boy that was too immersed in the game that was connected to the tv.

he had wine brown hair, his eyes looked pretty sharp and he had a set of full damn plump lips.

"and that's Seungmin", he pointed to the other boy that was playing the game with Hyunjin.

his hair was brown too, he looked like a puppy. the boys seemed a bit familiar, just a bit.

"where are the others?", Jeongin asked and Felix yelled from the kitchen, taking the brownies out of the oven.

"Changbin is driving them a bit later, they'll be here in like few minutes".

me and Jeongin nodded and i sat down on the empty seat next to Chan, a bit nervous since i was in an apartment that will soon be filled with only boys and a single girl, me. i looked at Chan and he had a tattoo on his thigh.

" '3racha'?", i asked him and he chuckled.

"me and two friends have a small music studio, just a hobby though..", he smiled and i smiled back.

"that's pretty cool". i heard the door open.

𓆝 𓆟 𓆞 𓆝 𓆟

"THE ONE AND ONLY SEO CHANGBIN, BROUGHT YOU DRY LOSERS SOME BEER~!".

a REALLY loud voice said and i looked at the buff guy, trying to hold my laughter in because of.. well, his height.

he put the beers down, looking at Chan and spotting me next to him.

"OMG A GIRL??? WHICH ONE OF YOU DIDN'T TELL ME ABOUT YOUR GIRLFRIEND??!!".

"Changbin shut your loud ass mouth", i heard and annoyed groan, coming from behind him.

"Minho hyung let him be, he won't listen anyway", another, definitely familiar voice said, two boys walking in after the apparent Changbin.

-----------

A/N: y'all im sorry if this chapter is chaotic. I forgot my writing style like 1/3 thru

Anyways... Hehe enjoy the mass of character appearances. I didnt want to put all of skz at first, but changed my mind as i progressed in the story
/ᐠ - ˕ -マ