Chapter 2

Valentina's pov:

As soon as my alarm went off I jolted awake. 7:30am that means I slept longer than usual I thought to myself. Jumping out of bed I went to my closet which was just a couple drawers and a basket, to pick out my outfit for today.

 Jumping out of bed I went to my closet which was just a couple drawers and a basket, to pick out my outfit for today

Outfit inspo

I decided on a pair of baggy jeans and a long sleeved crop top. As soon as I finished getting dressed I grabbed my headphones and my phone to listen to music while I read downstairs.

*Time skip to 11am*

As I was reading I heard someone knock on the door so I put my book down and paused my music.

"COMING!" I yelled and began walking towards the door. When I opened the door my jaw dropped. It was Marco, Damien, Isaac, and Alex and they were all just standing there smiling.

"Why the fuck are you 4 here." I asked angrily hoping that would make them leave.

"Swearing isn't-"

"Oh shut the fuck up maybe if you actually here you would have a say in that. But you weren't here so you don't." He really thinks he can just come here after 8 years and tell me what to do? Hell no.

"Ehem uh can we come in?" Isaac asked.

"No." I said

"Now can you dumbasses leave or do I have to call the cops?" I asked pulling out my phone from my pocket.

"Well is mum here?" Damien asked.

"No she's out now LEAVE."

"No."

I'm bout to shoot Marco I swear.. Just as I was thinking that Marco pushed me out of the way of the doorway and walked inside and everyone followed inside. "We just want to talk Valentina."

"WE WERE TALKING OUTSIDE BITCH THIS ISN'T YOUR HOME AND THIS IS TRESPASSING SO GET THE FUCK OUT!"

Just as I had finished screaming Sophia walked in and walked towards me not even noticing the 4 men standing in my apartment.

"Hey girl!" She said excitedly

"Look" I stated pointing at my so called brothers.

"Are those your biological brothers?" She asked shocked.

"Yeah and they invaded my property too."