Chapter 3

Valentina's pov:

As I woke up I held my hand up to my throbbing head and slowly sat up. As I looked around everything that went down last night began to flood my thoughts like a waterfall.

He hit me.. He came into my damn house, and had the audacity to fucking hit me!

I told you that you shouldn't let them in. It only hurts us more than them not being here does.

Well maybe it was an accident!

You really think him raising his damn hand up and slapping us in the face was really an accident?

...Maybe

Oh you sweet summer child.

Do you guys ever stop bickering?

Ey it's not my fault she sees good in everything especially where there's not.

Hey! I'm just being... positive!

Okay I gotta agree with Aurora on this one.

Fine Aurora.

Anyways I should probably get dressed for today, even though I don't plan on going anywhere.

Outfit inspo

Outfit inspo

I decided on white cargo pants one of my jerseys and some red sneakers. When I walked downstairs the first few thing I noticed Was

A: Marco was nowhere to be seen- which is a good thing. And,

B: The two women from yesterday, whom I'm still mad at, and all of my brothers sitting at the kitchen eating pancakes which they probably bought ingredients for considering there was barely anything in the fridge or pantry last night.

" Valentina, Come eat with us! "

"Not hungry." I said walking past them heading towards the front door to grab my coat so I can leave.

"Please come eat something Valentina, you haven't ate at all since we've been here." Isaac said, with a look of worry etched on his face.

"It is none of your concern when I eat, so stop acting like it is." I said and continued walking to the door, grabbing my coat and putting it on.

"At least tell them where you're going, you do know that New York is a dangerous place to be alone in." The woman who looked to be about 30 said calmly then turning her gaze back to her food she was previously eating.