Chapter 5

Melanie's pov:

Ugh Melanieeeee

What.

Why would you agree to go somewhere with these fuckers..?

Actually on that note uh I'm making you deal with it.

WHAT.

Oh yeah because you keep getting mad at me so you can do it whether you want to or not!!

Fucking bitch...

Hm well I don't really care !! Now switch.

Fine.

Just as she said that I felt me kind of leave control and saw Valentina from her body like through her eyes. Which to be honest is real cool.

Valentina's pov:

Ugh now I have to deal with them.
Welp I mine aswell listen to some music while I wait for us to get there. Now where is 'there' exactly? I'm not sure. Apparently it has something to do with swimming though or just getting wet because Melanie packed a swimsuit. Well it's music time now. I decided to put on a bit of TV Girl as I wait for us to arrive at the unknown destination.

*Time Skip*

As the song Cigarettes Out The Window by TV Girl was coming to an end I felt someone tap me on the shoulder so I whipped my head around, and surprisingly didn't get whiplash, and saw Isaac sitting there so I removed one of my earbuds from my ear and stared blankly at him.

"What." I deadpanned staring at him unbothered by the slightly concerned look he was giving me.

"Well we're here.. So I just wanted you to know-" He said pausing, not finishing his sentence.

"To know that we're." He finished giving me an awkward smile.

I groaned and looked out the window to see some fancy ass looking building with a big pool with steam coming out of it and-

It's a hot spring dumbass

You know you should really work on being nicer Aurora.

No. If you got a problem with it then go fuck yourself Melanie.

Chill out Aurora.

Bitches...

"Uh... Valentina?" Alex said giving me a worried look.

"What." I snapped back, even though they didn't really do anything.

"Ehem well you didn't answer Isaac and well uh.. you looked very zoned out. You okay?" Alex asked me as I looked at him trying to figure out if his worry was genuine or not.

"Yeah I'm fine." I muttered hopping out of the car while they just glanced eachother worriedly then hopped out.

When I was out of the car I took a good look at the pool with-

IT'S A HOT SPRING YOU ABSOLUTE DUMBASS.

Okay then chill out Aurora.

As I got out of the car I took a good look at the HOT SPRING and noticed that there wasn't actually any other cars here.