CHP. 1 Back to Gravity Falls

Dipper pov.
~~~
It's been 5 years since we stepped foot in Gravity Falls, not after mable told our parents about Weirdmagoton they refused to let us go back.

I still have my hat, and we have grown a lot though mable is a inch taller than me (5'12), and still wear sweaters, and she has glitter in her pockets? No idea why ( I just feel like she would have glitter there) waddles no longer 15 pounds but ' 25 pounds *she feeds him too much*.

She is all so grown into a beautiful young adult. Finally, I'm no longer skinny defense's Dipper pines well  kinda I got some musluse, and I am a lot smarter than when I was 12.

"BRO-BRO WE'RE HERE! WE'RE HERE!! EEEEE!" And that would be my lovely twin sister ( note the sarcasm 🤣) "Ok, Ok, I heard you the first time. geze." 'But after that scram I probably won't hear, again."

I look out the window and see a sign that says "Welcome to Gravity Falls". 'It's good to be back.' he smiled at the thought.

??? Pov.

Looks like my beloved is back. "Don't worry, love I will get your memories back"
~~~~~

Ok sorry if it was short, but what do you guys think about it. Here are some questions for you to answer.

Who is that mistress Man?

Will they find their memories?

When will I stop being lazy?

Nobody will know. Anyway good night/Day. Guys, gals and non-binary pals.(Guess who that is from 😁)