CHP 4?

Dipper Pov.

"Welcome home,love." Tall blonde almost
Yellow haired guy said. "W-who are you." I was slightly trembling from fear as I don't know who he is . "Why pinetree i'm a hurt you don't remember me." Then he paused for a minute to think of something. "Well actually I'm not surprised since your so-called "family" wiped your memories." He walked closer with each word he said. "Bill, how are you alive!" He looked hurt for a second when I called him by his name then he went back to a smile.

"Well, pinetree. You can't kill me without killing my mate first~." He said in a singing voice. 'I feel bad for the poor bastard for being his mate.' I thought. I came out of my thoughts by him saying. " I don't know why you feel sorry for your self pinetree. 5 years ago you were so happy to be my mate." I froze I didn't know what to say. "W-what...?" He looked so happy and continued.

"Yeah. 5 years ago when you jumped for joy saying something along the lines of 'I finally have someone to love me.' It took an hour for you to stop crying tears of joy, but you were still very happy that day."

He looked straight ahead like you stuck in a memory with a small happy smile painted on his face. 'He must be lying to manipulate me I don't remember that at all.' "OH." I quickly looked at him and took a step back just in case. "I forgot that your so-called family took your memories." He said slapping his hand on his forehead ( like this 🤦🏽‍♀️) then he started to mumble.

I got some of it. It was a long lines of 'I need', 'find', and 'memories'. I still think he's trying to manipulate me . "Pinetree I'm not going to manipulate you. You have my word, beloved." For some reason part of me wanted to believe him to trust him. The other part of me doesn't want to trust him saying it is wrong too. After some thought I decided to...

(Keep going)

(Almost)

Trust him.

That is all kits. Also I've got no other excuse except saying I was lazy for not writing anymore😗. I'll have another story published later this week. 😋