CHP. 2

Dipper POV.
~~~~
We get off the bus and Mabel starts running to the Mystery Shack with waddles hot on her trail. "WAIT, MABEL, YOUR BAGS!!" I called after her.

" CAN YOU GET THEM FOR ME?" Before I can even answer her she shouts "THANK YOU!" And disappears in the Mystery Shack.

'She is too hyper for her own good!' I thought sighing, before grabbing mine and her bags, then start walking to the Mystery Shack.

When I get there I am greeted by a slap across my face. When I look up I see Gruncle Stan. " W-why did you do that." I asked my voice small and cracking.

"You know what you did." He looked completely annoyed with me. I look over and I see Mabel crying with a big red mark that was not there before and Gruncle Ford comforting her. "Why is Mabel crying "

"She is crying because you slapped her, told her she was a bitch, because she wouldn't take your bags inside." I was shocked. How could Mabel do this? Just a minute ago we were laughing and messing around, now she blaming me for something I don't do?

It's okay, love I'm here for you. I don't know where that came from but it made me feel better.

5 minutes ago~~~~

Mabel POV.

We just got off the bus, and I was thinking of a plan to get rid of Dipper. I hate how we have to share everything, I just hate it. I got it! I'll make Gruncle Stan and Ford hate Dipper and love me, then I will get my friend's on my side to believe every word that I say, and finally I'll revive Bill and get him to take Dipper away.

I start running to the Mystery Shack. "WAIT, MABEL, YOUR BAGS." I hear that useless want a be call out."CAn YOU GET THEM." Before he can answer I tell. "THANKS."

When I get to the front door I slap myself really hard to get a red mark, then I start fake crying."Gruncle Stan! Gruncle Ford! Dipper slapped me and called me a Bitch, because I don't want to carry his bags." I yelled running to them.

"WHAT!" They ran over to me, to check on me.

Present time~

Still Mabel POV.

I smirk as he is getting yelled at. This is going to be a great summer.

???? POV.

I Can't wait to be free from this prison, and have my beloved back.(Duh duh duhhhh hehehehe)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That is all guys, gals, and non-binary pals. I hope you like the book so please tell me what you think. And good night/day. See you again, kits.😁

452 words.