chapter 0.5

Once upon a time, there was a glowing city protected by golden gates, known as Heaven. It was ruled by beings of pure light. Angels that worshiped good and shielded all from evil. M/N was one of those angels. God created him to be his right hand man alongside Michael. M/N had the heart of pure gold, always lending a helping hand to anyone in need for that was their role. The Archangel of Truth and Light. Despite being an Archangel, their main role was to watch over children, specifically troubled teenagers who thought their lives were hopeless. M/N, however, never liked their role. Despite being an Archangel and having such a huge responsibility, M/N never wanted to do any second hand tasks but instead, wanted to be God's right hand man. His only right hand man. Not everyone could get what they want though.

As years went by and Heaven thrived, God noticed as the angels began to expand the universe in their own ways. Using the dust from the Earth, he created Adam and Lilith. Equals as the first of mankind. But despite this, Adam demanded control, and Lilith refused to submit to his will. She fled the Garden. Drawn in by her fierce independence, Lucifer found her and the two rebellious dreamers fell deeply in love. Together, they wished to share the magic of free will with humanity. After the whole event went down, God gave Adam another chance at redeeming himself by providing him with a second wife, Eve. Instead of letting them carefully roam around, God instructed M/N to watch over them strictly, making sure no one 'rebelled' like Lilith did despite her never being found after fleeing. One day, however, when M/N let his guard down for one second, Lucifer and Lilith approached Eve and offered her the Fruit of Knowledge in which she gladly accepted. Little did she know, eating that apple came with a curse. For with this single act of disobedience, evil finally found its way into the Earth. With it, a new realm of darkness and sin. And the order Heaven worked to maintain was shattered.

For days, M/N wept as if there was no tomorrow. They disappointed God and felt shame as the Angels looked down at him with darkened eyes. However, despite the anger the angels felt towards M/N, God was anything but angry but instead, felt guilt for the Archangel. Instead of punishing him for letting Eve get tainted, he consoled him until all was well for God knew the feeling of grief. After all was done, there was a new era known as Lucifer's fall. As every angel, both status being high and low, gathered around Lucifer, everyone stared down at him with betrayal as he pleaded. Pleaded for safety and forgiveness. Due to Heaven's unfair rules, they casted him out, ripping out his wings and throwing him into the dark pit he created along with his love. Ashamed, Lucifer lost his will to dream. But Lilith thrived in her environment, empowering demonkind with her voice and her songs. And as the numbers of Hell grew, so did its power.

Threatened by this, Heaven made a truly heartless decision. That every year, they would send down an army, an Extermination, to ensure Hell and its sinners could never rise against them. But Lilith's hope remained. And her dream was passed down to their precious daughter,
.
.
.
the Princess of Hell.
.
.
.
"Don't worry, mom, I'll make you proud." She said, looking down as she closed her book.
.
.
.

Continue?
Yes/No
.
..
...
Yes
———-

A/N:
Hiii!! This is one of my first stories, sorry if the grammar isn't as good. Let me know and I'll correct it :) please enjoy! I'm going to try updating every 2 days if possible.