Eve's Fall

The Garden of Eden.

A place so perfect.

Looking towards the mountains of grass and flowers that littered the floor stood two figures, both embracing each other as the only thing that covered their bodies was a simple set of perfectly cut green leaves, deeming it as an intimate sight.

Both were said to have a love stronger than faith itself, always being glued to each other's side for eternity.

Loving each other unconditionally.

The two people were named Adam and Lilith, both the first man and woman to ever live on planet Earth. Lilith had long blonde hair that draped over her shoulders, reaching her waist in an elegant manner. Adam had short short hair that blew with the wind, making him look divine. Both were such a beautiful couple together and graced the floors they walked on, making animals turn their head wherever they walked.

Samael was always fascinated with the Garden of Eden ever since the creation. M/N knew of that and therefore decided to 'ban' Samael from the Garden of Eden in fear that he'd ruin Heaven's very foundation. Samael, however, was rebellious and fled to the garden when no one was watching. When he fled, he met Lilith. It was as if at that moment, Cupid was nearby and struck an arrow into him. Lilith was perfect. From the way she smiled oh so brightly at Adam, tilting her head to reveal her smooth pale skin which glistened due to the sunlight that shined down at her.

M/N, being an Archangel of Truth, quickly realized that the fascination that Samael felt towards Lilith was anything but curiosity but was more so..lust and the longing to share his ideas with her to tempt her into following his words. In fear, M/N flew to God, sharing his findings with him.

"It's alright, my child, I know what he's doing. It's all a test." God spoke, his voice booming but having a gentle undertone to it as M/N's eyes widened in shock. "But Fa-" M/N protested before God shook his head no, still keeping a gentle smile on his face as M/N hesitated, his once tense body relaxing at the sight of his smile. "Alright, Father, you know what's best." M/N faltered, looking up at God as he gave a hum of approval, nodding his head as M/N stood there baffled, wishing God good luck before walking out, being filled with unease.

As the days went on, Adam and Lilith felt threatened as they exchanged nervous glances, feeling as if someone was watching their every moment at every hour of the day.

"Lilith, do you feel that?" Adam whispered towards her, gripping her hand nervously as she nodded hesitantly, stepping in front of him in order to shield him protectively.

"Yes, my love, I do feel it. It feels as if we're being..watched. Let's not worry though, we're alone. There's probably, I don't know, animals watching us?" Lilith hesitated as she responded, looking around anxiously as sweat dripped down her face. Lilith knew they weren't being watched because God promised them safety. He promised them security. He promised them serenity as long as they never consumed the Fruit of Knowledge that tempted them.

Despite feeling initially threatened, she wasn't afraid but instead felt comforted, longing for the feeling as the days passed by.. Then, one day, when Adam and Lilith were about to engage in intercourse, he wanted to be the dominant one and Lilith refused angrily, claiming that they were made to be equal which sparked an argument causing her to flee the Garden, encountering Samael.