[1.5]

Why are you avoiding my messages?

What makes you think you're so important to the point where you feel the need to dismiss my guidance and messages?

You really think that you of all people have a chance at redemption?

I have told you what you needed to do, I have steered you into the right direction,

And yet you continue to still ignore my messages.

Every single one of them.

Your arrogance will be your biggest downfall.

Years after trying to find happiness for both yourself and others around you, you'll pray and pray, hoping to find some type guidance around you.

Only to find your prayers unanswered.

Be not afraid,

For this will be your last message.
—-----—

Upon stepping through the portal, M/N was faced with the sight of demons stabbing one another and fires in the background. His face scrunched up as he looked around, sighing at the condition of hell before taking a step forward, ignoring the way the sinners scowled at him. What caught M/N's attention was a young group of Hellborns staring at him with fear, as if they've seen an Angel in person. One particular hellborn stood out to M/N, their name was Isaac. Isaac was your typical 12 year old Hellborn, he struggled with mental health and his mom was out of the picture due to not wanting any association with him. With both parents being out of the picture, Isaac was forced to live on the streets of Hell, hiding behind buildings in order to not draw any unwanted attention and living off of scraps found in trash cans located behind any popular restaurants.

"H-hey! Stay away from my friends." The second oldest Hellborn, known as Bella, yelled out as she shielded the young Hellborns away from the eyes of M/N, who instead of behaving in a judgemental manner, just flashed them a kind smile. That action confused Bella. 'Why is he so..calm? His people exterminate my people.' Bella thought to herself in curiosity, never letting her guard down as she continued to scowl at the tall man in order to intimidate him. "Bella, calm down, he's not a threat." The oldest Hellborn, known as Ace, muttered as he gently placed a hand on Bella's shoulder which caused her to tense up. "Ace, do you know what you're saying? He's an Angel. You do realize that his kind practically hates our guts?" Bella whispered angrily, looking at Ace with disbelief as Ace just nodded in agreement before facing M/N calmly.

"What do you want from us? Haven't you Angels decided that none of us care about you guys?" Ace remarked, crossing his arms in unamusement as M/N looked down at him with a gentle smile.

"Don't be afraid. I bring you good news that will create joy for you and all people of Hell." M/N announced, smiling down at them as he put his hands together. At the sound of his voice, which was a hushed whisper but held gentleness, the young Hellborns calmed down and looked at M/N, urging him to continue speaking. "On this very day, I have been granted permission to watch over the Hazbin Hotel and track its progress, making sure it's deemed fit in order to redeem sinners." M/N finished, looking down at them as they looked up at him with curiosity before perking up. "Redeeming..sinners? What about, y'know, Hellborns like us?" Bella sassily responded, narrowing her eyes at M/N as he tilted his head in curiosity. "As far as I'm concerned, young one, I'm not sure as of right now about that information. I'll take your question into consideration and ask God." M/N commented as their eyes widened, looking up at him with shock and surprise as they nodded carefully.