[1]

Heaven.

Heaven was the place that felt like home.

When walking down the streets of Heaven, at every corner would be a happy family together as they shared a meal and talked to each other, bonding as they waved at every angel that walked by them.

Everything was great.

Nothing could ruin it.

I'll make sure nothing stands in the way of this perfect place, even if I have to get my hands dirty.

NOTHING will get in the way of God's perfect creation.

For I, Archangel M/N,

Vow to bring Truth and Light into this realm.

I'll make you proud, my Lord.

I won't disappoint you like Lucifer did when he fell.

—--------

As Charlie opened the doors of the Heaven Embassy, she peaked inside curiously and noticed the lobby. "Hello?" She spoke, her voices echoing off the walls as she walked inside of the building, turning her head in every direction to look at the structure. "Hello?" She spoke again, this time, her voice a little quieter. "Hellooo?" She drew out the syllable as she continued walking further into the building, admiring the decor inside the room. "Creepy.." She murmured, tensing up as she cringed at the eerie feeling inside of the room. Once Charlie made it to the front desk, she noticed a little bell on the counter and out of curiosity, she pressed on the bell which made a ding sound. A golden scroll quickly made its way down and Charlie flinched, looking at it as she took the quill into her hands. "Oh, okay, also very creepy!" Charlie said, smiling nervously as she signed the paper and almost immediately, a door opened up as Charlie smiled, walking towards it and as she entered the room, she squinted her eyes due to how dark it was.

"Uh, hello?" Charlie said loudly, walking into the room as she stopped in front of a table, looking around as she observed her surroundings. "Is anyone..here?" Charlie questioned awkwardly, playing with her index finger nervously. "'Sup." Adam grinned, holding a rib in his hands as Lute stood by his side with her hands behind her back. Charlie's eyes widened in shock as she flinched, turning around to face them. "Holy Shit!" She yelped, falling to the floor before quickly getting up, her hair disheveled as she gave them a wide smile.

"Hi!" She quickly replied as she waved at them, fixing her hair while she dusted herself off. "I'm Charlie. My dad asked me if I could meet you." Charlie explained, smiling brightly at them as Adam nodded, holding the rib close to his mouth while returning the smile. "Yeah, I know." He replied boredly, eating the rib as Charlie paid no mind to it but instead, continued talking. "Okay, well.." She began, looking at him awkwardly as she held out her hand. "It's nice to meet you!" She flashed him a smile while Adam grinned widely, the rib bone disappearing from his hand. "Totally. Nice to meet you, too." Adam responded smugly, holding a hand out in which Charlie beamed, walking over to him in order to shake his hand but once she did, her hand glitched through his. "Oh!" Charlie cringed, pulling her hand back and Adam cackled loudly, throwing his head back as he leaned in towards Charlie.

"Ha! I fucking got you. Did you fuckin' see that?" He said towards Lute, grinning mischievously as he pointed at Charlie while Lute stood there with no emotion on her face but instead, offered him a nod. "Good shit. M/N would've found it funny." He chuckled, wiping a fake tear away as Charlie tilted her head. "Uh, so wait, you..aren't here?" Charlie furrowed her eyebrows, pointing down as Adam looked unamused. "No, you think I'd come down here?" Adam laughed sarcastically before tilting his head as Charlie deadpanned, looking at Adam blankly. "No. I mean, I love the vibe, totally! I love your tunes." He replied, holding his hands up with a grin.