etiquette of the deceased II

im not okay !

= = = = = = °˖✧✿✧˖° = = = = = = 

Cale never got his hands on that scroll, more than a little bit shocked at the event that played out a few days ago. His father is so bold, and unlike who he came to know in his past life. It's so unusual, the young face and open demeanor of his father, although one that he doesn't practically mind.

Now it's the day when he would know about his new tutor, one that he hopes will be that priest God of Death had promised him. Cale would be lying if he wasn't worried that his dad would pick a completely normal teacher, he would shed his eyes again if that happened.

He almost spewed insults at his poor father's face when he saw the requirements for the teacher, etiquette lessons? As if he wasn't already the most perfect son to ever exist.

Silly father, Cale huffed. He behaves just fine, it's only natural to embrace his second chance for a childhood. So what if he would sit like a drunken man on a weekend, it's comfortable.

Now it's just a matter of waiting for the mysterious teacher to appear.

Cale hummed and busied himself with a cookie–courtesy of Beacrox–as he enjoyed the view outside. Leaves are starting to brown and fall onto the ground, winter is coming in just a few months. Only then when his plan be set into motion.

Beside him, was none other than Ron, the man impassive as always, even when large eyes looked at Ron expectantly while holding a piece of cookie in between his teeth, any other weak man would fall for such an innocent act. Unfortunately, the man was far from weak, completely unmoved by his young lord's display. "You may not."

"Why not!" Cale huffed, kicking his feet like an impudent child. He wanted to go outside, just for a few minutes, a little walk around his mother's beautiful garden, and pick flowers for his hard-working father. That's all, it wasn't at all an excuse to snatch that scroll God of Death had graciously hidden for him. No, that would be absurd.

Screw the guy though, that stupid God could've made it easier for the sake of everyone. For example, hiding it inside the many libraries they own, that's easy enough.

Ron shook his head, "Young master is still recovering, it's cold outside." he said, "What happens when he gets sick?"

So what if it's cold, he already died once and will take every chance he gets, therefore he ignored the man's concern in favour of doing whatever he wanted by saying, "I will be going outside today." then proceeded to chew loudly to drown out any other protest.

"Youn-" Crunch, crunch. "...Master, your fath-" Slurpppp.

Ron looks at Cale pointedly, who is currently drinking tea without a care in the world. What a stubborn child, he truly is a Henituse. There's nothing he can do, what the young master wants, he gets. It will only be a matter of time before Deruth himself kneels over and agrees to his child's every demand.

Taking the man's silence as an answer, Cale slid out of his chair and walked to the door as Ron trailed behind him. He walked with a slight bounce in his step, knowing in full confidence that Ron would report this to his father after Cale did his little errand, the poor man doesn't need any more stress added to him.

Even if his father agreed, there's no knowing what that man would do. Cale will have no choice but get a jaw transplant from being left agape in shock because that seemed to be father's favourite pass time lately.

"Evening, young master!" A passing maid greeted him, Cale smiled and waved. "Are you going somewhere?"

He nodded his head, "I'm going outside."