Love You Too

Okay y'all,

This next one's going to be in Keefe's P.O.V.

All the memories from now on will just be straight after each other and don't have any relations just because I can't be bothered to figure it all out. Also, their ages change with each one so I'll write those down as well.

This next chapter is when Keefe stands up for Sophie when she's getting bullied at a park.

THIS IS WHEN THEY ARE 14-15 YEARS OLD

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Keefe slowly sauntered through the large expanse of grass in the sunny park, in search for his brown eyed girl. (Do you remember when we used to sing?)

Sunlight streamed down through the rows of lush green trees lining the glistening lake as he continued their intense game of hide and seek.

As he walked amid the groups of families enjoying the warm day, Keefe smiled at the simple joy etched on the parents' and children's' faces.

He wished he could have a relationship like that with family. But he was a disappointment.

He was never enough for his famous dad, who had always envisioned Keefe taking over the family business and continuing on the legacy he built. When Keefe was forced to join his father for company meetings, his eyes began to glaze over. It was safe to say that his lack of interest and aptitude in the business world infuriated his perfect dad.

Keefe's mother on the other hand, was almost absent in his dreary life. Apart from the occasional breakfast where she would eat the tiniest nibble before rushing off to her room. His dad had told him that his mum suffered from raging headaches and struggled to form coherent thoughts. But Keefe knew that wasn't true. He had heard countless times the arguing going back and forth between his parents. His mother tearfully yelling at his placid father in perfectly clear sentences. Keefe knew it was all a lie.

There was no one who loved him.

Apart from Sophie Foster.

She was a ray of sunshine on a cloudy day, to say the least. (Cringe Alert)

The joy Keefe felt when he was with her was immeasurable. He liked the way she pulled out her perfectly curled eyelashes when she was nervous. How she hid behind her long blonde locks when the teacher called her out. The way she laughed loudly, throwing her head back unlike the other girls with their fake little giggles.

Keefe loved her.

He had wanted to tell her for every single time he was with her for years now. But there had never been the right moment.

The moment when all the stars would align to make the most beautiful confession in the history of confessions.

Anyway, Sophie had made it painfully obvious that they were just friends.

Keefe wouldn't give up on her though. Sophie was just too special. He would walk to the ends of the world again and again to make her happy.

Right now, he would just be the best friend he could be. And hope that someday things would change.

Loud yelling brought Keefe out of his internal monologue. Loud yelling that sounded suspiciously like the Mysterious Miss F.

He ran towards the sounds, dodging the hyper kids running on spoonfuls of sugar.

Keefe stopped at a large clearing hidden amid the long skinny trees.

He stared in horror at the scene played out in front of him.

Sophie lay limply among the overgrown foliage, the flowers creating a colourful halo around her head. A trickle of blood dripped down from her mouth and onto the surrounding leaves.

A tall lanky girl with a mop of chocolate curls stood nearby, cackling with her friends at Sophie's splayed body. Stina. Oh how Keefe hated that girl. She had always had a thing for him, making it abundantly clear by spreading fake rumors and flirting every second he was in a ten metre radius to her. She brought a bad taste to Keefe's mouth.

She continued to laugh with her minion, oblivious to Keefe standing at the edge of the clearing.

"What did you do to her?" he roared. (His inner Simba's coming out fr)

Stina turned around, surprise etched on her face to Keefe's livid state.

"Oh Keefey-Poo," she nervously sang. " I don't know what happened here. Maruca and I were just out for a nice walk when we saw Sophie lying there."

Keefe hated when people lied. He stalked closer, causing Stina to back up into a nearby tree.

"I'll ask you once again," he breathed. His eyes glittered dangerously as if he was willing her to lie again. "What. Happened. To. Sophie?"

"Fine, Fine! I did it. She's such a stuck up brat, someone needed to put her into her place." Stina squealed.

"Oh, she's the stuck up brat?" Keefe said. "I'm going to let you go now."

Stina quickly turned around, motioning for Maruca to follow her.

Keefe quickly grabbed her wrist before she could flee.

"Let me make it clear that if you hurt even a hair on Sophie's head again, you will be so sorry."

Stina nodded, fear almost glistening in her eyes. Before she launched herself out of the clearing with her friend in close pursuit.

Keefe warily watched where they disappeared off to, making sure they wouldn't come back asking for more trouble.

He ran towards Sophie, dropping down amid the flowers to cradle her face.

"Foster? Sophie, can you hear me? Squeeze my hand if you can hear me?" Keefe whispered into her ear.

Her eyes began to flutter as she tightly squeezed Keefe's hand.

Relief washed over him as Sophie slowly sat up, groaning at the sudden headache flashing before her eyes.

"Seriously," Keefe sighed after a while, " The bar for being nice is literally a tripping hazard in hell."

"But there she is limbo dancing with the devil," Sophie finished of with a giggle.

She stood up, brushing the leaves and petals off her clothes before holding out a hand for Keefe, who was still sprawled out on the grassy floor.

"You know Keefe, I love you." she said, a trademark pink blush spreading across her cheeks. "In a totally platonic way of course."

" Anyway, race you to the swings? Three, two, one go."

She sped off towards the playground, leaving Keefe in the beautiful clearing. He would let her win of course, he always did.

" Yeah Foster," he whispered.

"Love you too."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Almost a thousand words in that chapter. I'm quite proud of that.

Anyway, Question of the Day:

If you were to learn one skill instantly, what would it be about?

- This is probably lame but I would want to be able to learn how to do all maths easily. I have to do this test later in the year that I'm really worried about so that's probably why.

Spread some kindness, y'all.

- KateRafeSophieKeefe