Team Foster-Keefe

In this one, they are 17-18 years old.

IN THE FLASHBACK THEY ARE 10ISH. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Why's your room so boring?" whispered Keefe as they lay back on Sophie's white bed, staring up at the rotating star object hung up on her ceiling. 

"I dunno," Sophie replied, "Guess I just don't have anything that I want to hang up."

Keefe quickly shot up, a smile plastered on his face. 

" I can help you," he shouted cheerfully, "Team Foster-Keefe can make even the boring-est of rooms so fun that you never want to leave."

Sophie giggled, " Team Foster-Keefe? That's new."

"Well it was only fitting that we had a name that reflected our general awesomeness. I was contemplating The Double Trouble Club, so we could also be that."

She stuck out her tongue at her ridiculous best friend, "No way!"

They flopped back onto the fluffy bed and continued study the starry roof. 

"So," Sophie whispered, "What do you think we should do first?"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Keefe rushed into the shopping centre, paying no mind to the gaggle of girls who immediately began to watch him with unwavering attention. (kinda like us peeps in the kotlc fandom) 

He frantically searched for the large shop, hoping he would reach in time to surprise the Mysterious Miss F.

Relief rushed through the blonde boy as he found the garish sign announcing the custom hoodie store. 

He strutted in, looking for the collection counter to pick up the hoodies he'd ordered so long ago. 

A young woman around Keefe's age walked past. Chocolate waves gently framed her pale face as she continued to check items off a plastic clipboard. She pursed her heart shaped lips in annoyance as she flipped to the next page of the seemingly long booklet. 

Keefe cleared his throat. He let out an less than inspiring "hey," waiting for all hell to break loose. 

The brunette girl's head shot up to see the next customer, ice blue eyes meeting teal ones. 

"Keefe?" Biana shouted, "Oh my gosh, are you here to visit me? Have you gotten over our breakup?

He internally and externally winced. Keefe had never really liked Biana as anything more that a friend. Sure she was gorgeous, but they had only dated to make Sophie jealous of his relationship and Biana was told multiple times of that. It hadn't worked out as well as he hoped. 

"No Biana," he sighed, "I'm here to pick up an order for 2 hoodies. Let me just get the receipt."

Keefe reached for his pocket, expecting to pull out the small white paper specifying that he had paid. He found nothing. Desperately, he reached for all his pockets, trying to find the paper to give to Biana.

She watched his internal panic attack with a small smile on her perfect lips.

Biana stepped closer, placing a comforting hand on Keefe's shoulder. 

"It's fine Keefe. I believe that you payed. Just tell me what your order looks like and I'll find it in the back for you."

Keefe blushed, " Well, umm. Is it possible for me to go to the back and find it myself?"