2

Double update yay!!

Double update yay!!

5:00 am

That was the time when Namjoon wake.

Namjoon blinks few times before opening his eyes completely. He looked around as he slowly gets up form the comfortable King sized bed and made his way to the downstair.

He looked around to find his husband ready to leave for work.

"Seokjin??" Namjoon called weakly as he stepped towards his husband.

"Why you wake up so early in the morning?" Asked seokjin as settle his tie.

"I want to ask something." Said Namjoon completely ignoring seokjin's question.

"Yeah??" Said seokjin as he Raised a eyebrow.

"Can you please take a week off? or atleast a day off i want to spend more time with you."

Said Namjoon as he now stand in front of seokjin.

"Namjoon you know that right now I'm working on a project and it's really important for our company. Try to understand."

Said seokjin calmly as he placed his both hands on Namjoon's shoulder try to make him understand the situation.

"Seokjin your the one who needs to understand. I'm your husband and you it's your responsibility to give me your time."

Said Namjoon while rising his voice a little. He was angry on seokjin's words.

"I'm getting late I need to go."

Said soekjin don't want to have a argument with namjoon. Atleast Not now.

"Your not going anywhere before giving me a proper explanation."

Said Namjoon as he grabbed seokjin's hand not letting him go.

!SLAP!

|Continue|