9

8

8

8:45

The car stopped in front of namjoon.

When namjoon looked at the owner of the car his eyes widen.

"S-seokjin?" Said Namjoon as he made his way to car.

"Get in." Said seokjin without even looking at namjoon.

Namjoon quietly get inside the car and was about to sit beside seokjin.

"Not here. in passenger seat." Said seokjin as he finally looked at namjoon.

Namjoon just nobbed his head and sat down at the passenger seat.

'At least I won't sleep alone tonight' thought namjoon as he samiles a little.

"Why were you out at this moment??" Seokjin said as he looked at car's mirror showing namjoon's reflection.

"I was just on my way to home after donating the food." Said Namjoon as he looked down while playing with his fingers.

"This is your last warning. I don't want y to see you outside the house after 7:00 pm. Get that shit inside your little head." Said seokjin while focusing on the road.

Namjoon just looked at seokjin unbelievably.

Seokjin stops the car in front of their house.

Seokjin got out the car and made his way to the house entrance without even waiting for namjoon.

"You can't tell me what to do." Said Namjoon when both of was inside the house.

"I don't what any kind of arguement on this topic." Said seokjin as he sat down at the couch and unbuttoned his first two Button of the shirt.

"I do whatever I want to you don't own me." Said Namjoon rising his voice a little.

He was frustrated with seokjin.

Seokjin had been acting like a Jerk these past days.

"I'm your fucking Husband and I can tell you what to do." Said seokjin rising his voice.

Seokjin had been working his ass off.

Seokjin is working for him and namjoon.

Seokjin was very stressed at the moment and Namjoon's yelling was not helping at all.

And it was taking all of his might to not give namjoon a tight slap on his face.

Namjoon flinch at the tone and made his way to upstairs with tears in his eyes.

"Damn it." Whispered seokjin while rubbing his tample.

Maybe namjoon also slept that night alone.

Nothing new.

|Continue|