5

A long chapter for y'll

10:03

Namjoon was preparing all the things.

He just wanted to make this day perfact for him and seokjin.

But in this world nothing can be perfect.

While Namjoon was preparing all the things he got a call form someone.

'who it might be?' thought namjoon as he picked up his phone form the nearly table and put it on speaker as he continues to do his work.

"Hello" said Namjoon as he tape the ballons.

"My Darling." Said someone form the call and Namjoon stopped doing what he doing as tears made their way to his eyes.

"Mom??"

"My namjoon darling. How have you been?" Asked namjoon's mom.

"I have been great mom what about you?" Said Namjoon with happy tears in his eyes. It's been so long since namjoon have talked to his Mother.

"I have been absolutely great too darling." Said namjoon's mom.

"How is dad?? He is taking his medicines in time right??" Asked Namjoon with worried expression on his face.

"Joonie you don't need to worry about that old man. He is taking his medicines on time."

"Where is dad mom?" Asked Namjoon not hearing his dad's voice in background as he always do whenever he talk to his mom on call.

"That old man is sleeping right now. He doesn't even remember his son's wedding anniversary." Said namjoon's mom.

"That's okay mom I know that he will wise me tomorrow." Said Namjoon as he chuckled at his moms word.

"Anyways, HAPPY ANNIVERSARY BABE." yelled namjoon's mom at top of her lungs.

"Thank you mom." Said Namjoon samiling ear to ear feeling happy as ever.

"Seokjin is taking good care of you right?? And if he don't than don't worry I will break his bones." Said namjoon's mom.

"Don't worry mom seokjin is taking best care of me."

Lie.

"He even take a day off so that we both can spend more time together."

Lie.

"He is the best husband."

Lies. All lies.

"Have you prepared everything??" Asked namjoon's mom.

"Yeah, mom everything is prepared." Said Namjoon as he finally completes sticking the heart shaped ballons.

"That's great." Said namjoon's mom clapping her hands.

"So, i won't disturb you anymore. But I have to say something." Said namjoon's mom.

"Yeah mom?" Asked Namjoon as he sat down at the nearly chair.

"I want girl as my grandchildren." Said Namjoon's mom with teasing tone.

"MOM!!" yelled namjoon as he put his palms on his face being all shy.

"Bye love." Said namjoon's mom as she finally decided to end the call.

"Bye mom." Said Namjoon as he cut the call still feeling shy.

-🗒 ❛Time skip ༉‧₊˚✧

12:35

It was late at 12:35 but there was no sign of seokjin.

Namjoon waited.

Like always.

Nothing new.

The food that namjoon cooked was started to get cold.

The red balloon was falling one by one onto the ground duo to the lack of the glue.

Namjoon was started to feel sleepy.

He can't fall asleep.

If he fall asleep than who is going surprise seokjin.

Having that thought at mind namjoon again started to wait for seokjin to come.

|Continue|