4

5 days

5 days

It's been 5 days since that accident happened.

All these days seokjin has been ignoring namjoon.

Talking About Namjoon than he had been blaming himself for all these past days. If only he had not asked seokjin to spend more Time with him. only if he had not made seokjin angry nothing of all these had happened.

It's all Namjoon's faltu.

It's always Namjoon's faltu.

-

Namjoon samiles happily. Today he is going to cook seokjin's favourite dishes because today is namjoon's favourite day as it's their 3rd anniversary.

12/3/2021

Was the day when when seokjin and Namjoon get married.

Seokjin was the one who proposed namjoon.

Namjoon still remembers how seokjin had promised him that no matter what he is going to cherish namjoon With infinite love and care.

But where is that love and care?

'he is going to love it' thought namjoon as he continues to cook seokjin's favourite dishes.

Namjoon passionately decorate the table with SEOKJIN favourite dishes.

He decorate the room with red heart balloons.

He write at a paper how much he loves seokjin.

|Continue|

A/N : so I know that you guys have already noticed that i  changed the book name to 'couddles' to 'in the end' as at first I was thinking of ending this story in happy ending but I guess that my mind have other plans. 〜(^∇^〜)