Chapter 46

" I am going to do everything

" I am going to do everything. And you will only watch,"

As Taehyung whispered into Jungkook's ear, Jungkook's eyes darkened with desire. This had turned into a game of teasing and temptation, and Taehyung did not seem willing to back down.

Without a word, he took Jungkook's hand and led him off the dance floor, pushing Jungkook inside his car on the driver's seat.

Taehyung straddled Jungkook's lap, his hands found their way to Jungkook's chest, fingers tracing the outline of his muscles through the fabric of his suit.

Taehyung leaned in, his lips brushing teasingly against Jungkook's ear which moved to the jawline, sending shivers down Jungkook's spine. His hands instinctively gripped Taehyung's hips, pulling him closer as he let out a low growl.

" Don't tease me like that, baby..." Jungkook breathed out, his voice laced with desire.

Taehyung smirked, enjoying the effect he had on Jungkook. "But teasing you is so much fun, Mr. Jeon," he purred, nipping lightly at Jungkook's earlobe before trailing kisses down his neck.

Jungkook's breath hitched as Taehyung's lips left a trail of fire on his skin. "You're playing with fire, Taehyung," Jungkook warned, trying to keep in his desires.

His wife, sitting on his lap, teasing him so sexily was only going to ignite his primal instincts further.

" I like playing with fire," Taehyung replied huskily, grinding his hips against Jungkook's in a slow, deliberate motion that elicited a groan from the mafia boss.

He continued to explore Jungkook's neck with soft kisses and nibbles, the other tilting his head back, giving Taehyung better access, a soft moan escaping his lips.

As his hands moved, roaming around Taehyung's clothes trying to touch his bare body, the other immediately stopped, holding his hand.

" In case you forgot, Mr. Jeon, I'll repeat it for you again. You're only going to watch," Taehyung smirked teasingly as he removed the other tie, tying his hands. " You better not open it if you want me,"

Taehyung leaned forward, capturing Jungkook's lips in a passionate kiss, their mouths moving in sync.

Jungkook gripped his fist, trying hard to not open the knot of the tie. His wife knew how much he loved to touch the other's body, feel him when they kissed and yet he was held back from doing the very same.

Taehyung could feel Jungkook's restraint, his body tensing with desire as he struggled against the tie that bound his hands. He knew that Jungkook could easily remove it and fuck him good if he wanted to, and that's what made him more excited.

Breaking the kiss, Taehyung leaned back slightly, his eyes locking with Jungkook's dark, lust-filled gaze. "You look so good like this, Mr. Jeon," he whispered, his voice dripping with seduction.