Chapter 3

Alexi’s POV

Watching my sister become Luna is one of my proudest moments in my life. I have always known she was going to be more than just another wolf, ever since we kids, she has been extraordinary. She is an extraordinary person. It is no different tonight. I know she is nervous, but you would never guess that by looking at her. The whole pack is in awe of her, of what she has survived. Once Connor was locked away, the poison he had inflicted on the pack slowly dissipated. Everyone started looking at Andy, started taking notice of her. For whom she is, not for how Connor described her.
My mother caught me from my thoughts with, "Hey sweetie.".
Her face lit up as I said, "Hey, you did an incredible job. This place looks great!".
“Thank you, I'm just happy that she's doing so well. She deserves all of this." I smiled, keeping my eyes on Andy and Logan. It's evident just how much Andy means to him by the way his eyes light up when she walks into the room. He would kill for her in a heartbeat. And I'm jealous of him, of how connected they are.
As embarrassing as it is to admit, I am lonely, and I can't wait to find my soul mate. To have the kind of bond they have.
My mother whispered to me, "You'll find your mate."
“How did you know?”
“A mother always knows.”

There has been no slowing down whatsoever since the party began hours ago. After everything that's happened over the last few months, the pack deserves a good time.
Andy and Logan are still enjoying themselves, dancing with the rest of the pack.

We have a problem. Grayson’s voice invaded my thoughts.

What's happening?

A pack has been attacked; they’re asking for our aid.

Which pack?

Silvercrest.

I must have heard him wrong; they would never ask for our help. Silvercrest is notorious for its isolation, as no outsider has been allowed on their lands for decades.

Are you sure it’s Silvercrest?

There was a slight pause before he replied.

It is definitely Silvercrest.

I’m on my way, I'll meet you in my office.

Both my office and my bedroom are located on the third floor. The Alpha and Luna had the top floor to themselves, while me and Grayson shared the third floor. Leaving the second for the visiting Alpha’s and any omegas who lived in the pack house.
As I entered my office, Grayson was sitting in one of the chairs waiting for me.
“Tell me everything.”

Once Grayson had finished talking, I sat down at my desk. Lost for words. Silvercrest asking us for help, the idea is insane. I have only heard my dad mention them once. He hated their alpha, he called him an outdated waste of power. Not worthy of his title.
The only reason it stuck with me was because my father never really had a bad word to say about anyone.
“Should we get Logan?”
“No, let them enjoy tonight. I’ll tell them in the morning.”
Grayson nodded before standing up and re-joining the party.
Silvercrest can wait for a night, the pack needs this.
We all do.
The rest of the night past by without a hitch. The whole pack enjoyed themselves, even Megan started to have fun. Mostly because Andy refused to let her avoid the party. Never get between Andrea and her target. You will not win.
My sister is a machine.
She will always do everything in her power to help those around her.