Special Show

Idol(s): OT4
Genre: Fluff
TW: None

Scenario: A special magic show for your anniversary.

[A/N: Reader is the fifth member of BLACKPINK!😌]

*Second Person's POV*

"Seriously, Baby! Tell us where we are going!" Your girlfriend, Jisoo, whined from the passenger seat as you drove your Mustang to your planned destination.

Your other three girlfriends, Jennie, Rosè and Lisa sat in the back seat, equally curious as the older girl.

"Surprise, Darling!" You giggled.

The four girls let out a groan, making you chuckle again.

"Just a few more minutes, Loves. We are almost there." You said, hitting the accelerator.

Within a few minutes, you turned the car to the premises of the place you have rented for your anniversary.

"An Amusement Park!?" Rosè exclaimed as she got out of the car.

You smiled, watching your girls' expressions, and from the way the other three girls' eyes sparkled, you could say that they were also already excited.

You have been carefully planning this night for months. It's been more than twelve years since you met your girls. At first, all of you met as trainees under YG. You clicked almost instantly, and you have been together since then, as friends and family, through ups and downs.

It was not so late that all of you realized what you might be feeling for each other was a little more intimate and it didn't take much time for you to confess. You have been together since then, and today was your tenth anniversary.

Of course, it hadn't been easy. Especially not with the kind of job you had and the other troubles that come along with a relationship. But somehow, you were able to look past it every time and move on strongly. And you have never been more grateful for anything than for your girls. They are your pillars and safe place.

That's why you have decided to do something special for your girlfriends.

"But, Baby, why is the whole place empty?" Jennie asked confusedly as there was literally no one else in the park except you five, and the lights were all turned off.

You gave them a smirk.

"YOU RENTED THE WHOLE PLACE!?" Lisa shouted.

You chuckled as you nodded and snapped your fingers. On cue, the place lit up.

"Happy Tenth Anniversary, Girls!" You chirped.

"Aww! Babyy!" The girls cooed, pulling you into a group hug.

"Haha! Come on! You still haven't even seen the half of it." You said, chuckling as you pulled away and dragged them inside.

You took them to their favourite rides, including the carousel, Ferris wheel, bumper cars, and so on. You very well knew how much they wished to have some time without any bother in the world so you were pretty proud of what you had chosen for your anniversary and it filled your heart to see your girls enjoy.

But the real surprise was still awaiting them.

"Oh, my God! My stomach hurts." Jennie huffed, sitting on a bench hugging her stomach due to laughing so much.

"Tell me about it!" The blonde girl exclaimed, sitting beside the cat-eyed girl.

The other two were also seated on the next bench, sharing similar emotions like Jennie and Rosè.