1

Error had been napping on his beanbag. He blinked open his eyes and screamed. Standing over him was a small skeleton with melting features. W̺̠h͓̺̻o̙̦͉ a̡̟͓r̡̡̙e͙̻ y̝͙͜o̙̦͉u̼͍̙ a̡̟͓n̻͖d͎͖͜ w̡̡̻h͓̺̻a̡̟͓t͙͚̦ a̡̟͓r̡̡̙e͙̻ y̝͙͜o̙̦͉u̼͍̙ d͎͖͜o̙̦͉i̦͍͕n̻͖g͇̪̙ i̦͍͕n̻͖ m̫̙͚y̝͙͜ a̡̟͓n̻͖t͙͚̦i̦͍͕v̞͚͜o̙̦͉i̦͍͕d͎͖͜?" Error yelled. "ᏗᏂ?" the thing made a questioning noise. Error summoned his strings and wrapped it up. It stayed a moment and then fell down, the strings passing through its body.

"G͎͉͖e͙̻t͙͚̦ o̙̦͉u̼͍̙t͙͚̦ a̡̟͓n̻͖o̙̦͉m̫̙͚a̡̟͓l̻͔͚y̝͙͜!" Yelled Error. "ᏰᏗᏂ." It said. Error calmed down and retook control of his voice, mostly stopping the glitching. He took a good look at the skeleton.

He pulled up their checkbox and code

He pulled up their checkbox and code. It was messed up, scrambled, and appeared to be melted. He found their fonts were ᏇᎧᏰᏰᏝᎩ, ᙎIᘜᘜᒪᙓ, 𐌑𐌆𐌛𐌛𐌏𐌛, and ᖱ✺✺ᖱℓḙ. He also saw most of their words were hard to understand and they seemed to have trouble talking. Error grabbed some paper and handed it to it. "Alright, I'm going to ask questions and you are going to write your answers. What's your name?" Asked Error. 'Don't remember,' it wrote. "Are you a sans?" Asked Error. 'Yes.' "Do you know what AU you're from?" Asked Error. 'No, I knew but I forgot.' "What do you mean you forgot?" He asked. 'I remembered at first but since being here I began forgetting.' It wrote. "Alright. What do you remember?" He asked. 'I had a brother, I remember death, determination, pain. I remember writing and waking up here confused.' It wrote. "Alright... how old are you?" Asked Error. '19.' They wrote. "I don't think you're that old anymore." Mumbled Error. It shot him a questioning look. "From what I got from your code, you age like a glitch which means you're basically a child now." Said Error. "What am i going to do with you?" Error asked.

"Stay here now, I have to go do my job." Error told them. They nodded and played with the puppet he had given them. He thought as he destroyed a corrupt AU. He couldn't let them go out without supervision, they had more determination than a Frisk or Chara. They probably could reset, load, and save and could also probably destroy AUs if they tried. They didn't seem to problematic, but he couldn't risk them becoming upset or manipulated. He finally figured it best if he kept them.

"Alright, I have decided you are staying with me." Said Error. 'So, you're basically adopting me?' They wrote. "Do you want to be my son?" Asked Error. 'Yes. I'm a girl by the way.' She wrote. That surprised Error, since most Sans were male.

He got them their own beanbag, a dark pinkish red one. They could open some basic portals, but were still learning. Scattered around her area was books, paper, art supplies, some puppets, and a tablet. Error had been helping her practice speaking and sign language. "I'm back!" Error called as he entered the antivoid. "R✺✺!" Exclaimed Melt as she ran up. Error had named her Melt for her melted appearance. She could say some basic words and stuff but her being composed of melted parts using magic to hold herself together. Error pulled out a bar of 72% dark chocolate. "TᕼᗩᑎK OO." She chirped. Error smiled at the child as she bit into the chocolate bar. Error went a flopped on the beanbag.

Error had made a new sweater for Melt since her old one was in need of a wash. It looked exactly the same. Error came back from washing the sweater and saw Melt using a portal to watch Bluey. 'Thanks mom," she signed. Error was annoyed she decided to call him mom to annoy him, but was happy she saw him as a parent.

Nightmare had noticed Error acting strangely. He was acting different the past few months. Nightmare planned to investigate soon.