2

Error and Melt were watching Undernovela. "You enjoying the chocolate popcorn?" Asked Error. "𐌔𐌆," said Melt. Error grinned, Melt only knew a couple Spanish words and relied on Error to tell her what happened in Undernovela. They were sitting on their beanbags eating chocolate covered popcorn.

"Boss, why are we here?" Asked Dust. "We are going to visit Error." Said Nightmare. "Why?" Asked Cross. "He's been acting strange. Hopefully this visit can tell us why." Said Nightmare. He opened a portal to the antivoid.

"Error were are you?" Called Killer. "Wℏ✺ ⑂✺ṳ?" Asked a strange voice. They turned and saw a skeleton. They stared and Horror walked over and ruffled their hair. "Their hair is soft." Commented Horror. "'αղƙʂ" they said. "Who are you?" Asked Nightmare threateningly. "'𐌑 𐌑𐌄𐌋𐌕" they said. "Melt?" Asked Cross. They nodded. "Do you know where Error is?" Asked Cross. "ᖇOO'S OᙀT," they said. "Roo?" Asked Dust. "E-R-R-O-R" they signed. "What is your connection to Error?" Asked Dust. "R✺✺ Պᾰ︎." said Melt. They looked at them.

"Melt, I'm home!" Called Error. The bad sans whipped around. "What are you guys doing here?" Asked Error. "You were acting weird, so we decided to visit. Now, can you explain this?" Nightmare said and pointed to Melt. "She popped up in my antivoid and I adopted her." Said Error. Error explained a bit more. "So, we have a sister?" Asked Killer. "No," said Nightmare and Error. "ᎩᏋ." said Melt. "We have a sister!" Yelled Dust and they all went to play with Melt. Nightmare and Error just stared.

Melt ended up getting a room in the mansion. She joined in on stealing Cross's chocolates. When Error went destroying, she often stayed in the mansion. Currently, she was helping Horror make chocolate cookies. "Nice job Mel." Said Horror, using her nickname. "TᕼᗩᑎKS ᖇOᖇ." She said.

A/N: Nicknames/titles:
Error - Ruru, Roo, Ma, mama, mom
Nightmare - Night, Mare, Boss, Dad
Dust - Dusty
Killer - Kill
Horror - Ror
Cross - Cow, Criss Cross, Crossy
For Cross, Horror, Killer, and Dusty - Bubba, bro, brother
Melt - Mel, Melty, MelMel, Sis, Sissy