3

"MelMel, want to help me pull a prank on the Stars?" Asked Killer. "Yᙓᑭ," she answered. They got Cross, Horror, and Dust to help them and grabbed buckets full of glitter. All the stars were out, so they snuck in. Then, they began dumping the glitter everywhere. "It's going to take them years to get this out." Said Dust. "❡ℓ!︎т︎т︎ḙԻ!" Exclaimed Melt. Soon, the entire Star Sans base was full of glitter.

They all opened a portal back to the mansion and left before any of the rival group returned to base. They were all laughing as they arrived in the living room. "What did you do?" Asked Nightmare. "Nothin'." Said Killer. "I doubt that." Said Nightmare. "𐌆𐌕 ᱦ𐌀𐌔 𐌊𐌆𐌋𐌋𐌄𐌓'𐌔 𐌆𐌃𐌄𐌀." Said Melt. "Hey!" He exclaimed. "Yeah," Horror, Dust, and Cross agree with Melt. "You guys agreed to help!" Said Killer and they all started to argue in a sibling-like manner.

"爪ㄖ爪!" Called Melt. To Error's surprise, her words weren't in any of her previous fonts. He quickly pulled up the code and saw it was
乃ㄥㄖㄖ爪 font. "Y͙̼e͙̻s͉̪͎, M̪̦̞e͙̻l̻͔͚t͙͚̦?" Said Error. "ℓ✺✺к︎!︎ḙ." She said and held out her hands. Small bursts of red magic resembling fireworks appeared. "That is very interesting Melt." Said Error and she smiled. "Ꭵ'Ꮇ ᎶᎧᎥᏁᎶ ᏖᎧ ᏕᏂᎧᏇ ᎴᏗ!" She declared and ran off. Error grinned, he knew she would be getting a handle on her magic soon. He just hoped it wouldn't be to out of control.

A/N: shortish chapter, requested by YyyouiGhost3 )