♡01

What! Engagement this early. I am not even 18+, and you expected me to say yes.

You people must be curious about it, so let me tell you my story of how it started.

I am Manasa. Currently, my age is 16, and recently I had a birthday. I was born in Australia, stayed for seven years. Moved to South India (Vijayawada) because my parents wanted me to learn about culture and relationships.

My parents have a close relationship with a family member, whose names are Rahul uncle and Aditi aunty. You could say they are best friends. My dad and Rahul's uncle met during their college years. 

They helped us when we moved to India, and we live close by. We often visit each other every day and have get-togethers and functions. They are my third godparents.

Oh, right, I forgot the person with whom I got engaged. His name is Aadi. His parents, whom I just introduced, and I have a 2-year age difference with him, which means he will be 18 in a few months. We have a kind of close relationship. We kind of have a Tom-and-Jerry bond.

We studied at the same school. I am in 10th grade, and he is in 12th, so we meet at school for casual, and our parents make food for both of us, so we share food.

We are kind of similar, as we both are introverts and don't talk much, but we have a few friends, like a small circle. I know his friends, as his friends often tag along, and he knew my friends too. which ours formed a small group, and we often met get together.

 We are both extroverts with each other when we meet. He doesn't have female friends, but they come unless they have work or need help. They are girls who have crushes on him because he's handsome and has a well-built body with muscle, but I don't know if he has sick-pack abs.

I don't think he is my type, as mine is a fictional character. He doesn't give a fuck about those girls. He just showed his stone face and coldness to others. I don't even bother other experts, my friends.

Well, I do think I have crushes, as I heard rumors, but they have never approached or proposed to me. Some guys have proposed to my friends, and I was a bit jealous of how they experienced it. But I was also glad that I didn't get.

I feel my mom and Aadi made a contract to spy on me at school and on other occasions. I kind of feel angry at him, as he follows me wherever I go.

I think it is enough of an introduction, so let me actually start the story.

Thursday Morning.                                                                                                                                                                         7:30 AM

I groan, as I am not a morning person but have to get up for school. I woke up, went to the bathroom, and did all the things I usually do. Dressed up in my school uniform, I had cereal for breakfast. I said goodbye to my parents and went downstairs. There he is, my ugly devil. Ignoring him, I walked to our school, which is 10 minutes away. He pulled my bag up to make sure it wasn't too heavy for me.

He said hello, darling, still sleepy. I nodded and said, "What can I do? This is my life. If I had my own school, I would make rules according to mine. He chuckled and said, So you would turn school into sleeping classes and make them lazy butts?

Wait, this is a good idea. I said. which I earned a smack on my head from him. And I glared at him and said, How dare you smack my head?

When I was about to smack him on the shoulder, he grabbed both my hands and pulled me to walk to school.

I tried to get out of his grip, but I couldn't, so I let him guide me like I was his dog. I cursed him in my head, "Don't worry, Aadi, you're going to get a bad punishment." and smiled to myself.